Chapter 12 (Prom Part 2)

She wakes up with a heavy feeling on her chest, something warm draped over her waist. She is startled when she notices the light snores of her lover.

"Uhmm, Sami I love you," The teenagers said in her sleep

'How did I ever deserve such an amazing person laying on my bed, if only we had met under different circumstances. My love, I would love to show you off to the world. Just a few more months. I love you too Korra.'

With a warm kiss on the cheek, the teacher was able to wake up her lover.

"Uhmm Sami, morning," she says with a warm smile, eyes still closed trying to keep this feeling locked in her chest for a few more moments. She is startled when her lover suddenly moves their position and is now facing her.

Planting a gentle kiss on her nose the teacher proceeds to gaze into those cyan orbs. "It's time to wake up baby, I can't be late for my lesson, and you can't be late again."

"Urghh... why can't I just stay here with you all day?" the blue-eyed girl says.

With a giggle, the teacher responds with "You know we can't sweetie, I would love to make you some breakfast though, only if you are up for it. You did have a lot to eat last night" The teacher says with a smirk. It's quite extraordinary how she can go from innocent to mischievous.

"Why Miss Sato, aren't you naughty today. I would have you know that I have a big appetite, I will take you up on that breakfast" The teenager says with a smirk of her own. Little did the teacher know that her student had a plan of her own as she placed herself on top of the teacher now making her way down under the sheets.

"Ahh, Korra... w-we are going to be late," The teacher said trying to compress her moans with her hand as she used her other hand to hold onto Korra's hair.

"I'll make it quick," Korra says as she looks up to meet with those beautiful green eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey wait up!" a familiar voice says as she is making her way towards the school entrance. Korra was dropped off a few blocks away from the school by Asami.

"Oh... hey Kuvi, what's up?" Korra says as she is holding the door open for her friend.

"I should be asking you that, your mom called again last night to ask what was the name of Naga's food brand. I hope it's Puppy Chow." Her friend said with slight annoyance.

"You idiot that's for puppies, she's... Never mind." Korra said as she smacked her hand on her forehead.

"Listen, I don't know about animals, anyway how was last night with that secret hot babe of yours." her friend said with a smirk. Before Korra could reply she said, "Looks like you did have fun judging by the massive hickey on your neck" Kuvira said as she laughed.

Korra's eyes went wide as she took her phone out of her pocket to check her neck. Indeed her friend was telling the truth, she had a very large hickey on her neck.

"Shut up," she said as she was trying to cover it with the collar of her jacket which was no use.

Kuvira kept laughing at her friend's blushed face and embarrassment. As they made their way to class, when suddenly someone bumps into her, and all their books fall to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention," Korra says as she is trying to pick up the person's books. Until their hand's touch.

"Oh, Miss S-Sato. I'm so sorry" She says now really embarrassed that she just knocked all the books out of her lover's arms.

The teacher says with a warm smile "It's alright Korra, I know you weren't paying attention... Like always"

"Uh yeah... sorry about that" Korra says with a blush as she rubs the back of her neck.

The teacher shows a bright smile with a hint of blush, "Ill see you in class Korra."

"Y-yeah ill see you there, in your class, that you teach, cause you are a teacher here. At the school, teaching... B-bye" She said now embarrassed even more.

The teacher giggles and goes away.

"Well that wasn't weird at all, dude if you wanna have a chance with her your gonna have to step up your game, that was just pathetic," Kuvira says with a smirk.

She knew that was pathetic, for some reason the teacher still had this effect on Korra. She hated it and loved it at the same time.

"Shut up, I... she's a teacher and that's not gonna happen okay... anyway we have to go before we are late to class, I don't want to get detention today, remember it's Bolin's birthday and ill be dammed if I miss his party," Korra said.

"Uhmm... sure, whatever you say," Kuvira said, 'I would so hit that, although that was pretty weird between the both of them, it almost looked like Ms. Sato was blushing too, anyway I could care less.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The music was so loud that you could hear it from a few blocks down the street, Korra could smell the alcohol from a few blocks down. This sure was Bolins party. As she was making her way to the house, she was stopped by a pair of arms clinging to her.

"Ty Lee, what's up... Are you drunk already?" Korra said trying to get away from the drunken girl.

"Maybe, Sweetie... How about we go upstairs like old times huh?" She said trying to get as close as humanly possible to Korra.

Korra just gently guided her towards the couch and planted the drunken girl there. " Ty, you are so drunk I would never take advantage of you like that. Plus I'm not interested in your offer but thank you." the teen said with a smile.

The girl was now fast asleep on the couch.

Korra made her way through the crowd as she went towards the kitchen hoping to find Bolin and maybe a drink while she was at it. She found Bolin, Opal, Kuvira, Mako, and Wu at the kitchen just chatting. " Look who decided to show up," Kuvira says a little too drunk herself.

They talked for hours, some dances in between shots, and a few games of beer pong later they were all out of it for sure.

Suddenly it was 1 am and they were all sitting in a circle just laughing and talking until Korras phone starts buzzing a lot. Kuvira takes her phone out of her hands as she is reading through her messages.

Her eyes go wide as she reads the messages.

Text messages

"Hey baby"

"I know you're at a party right now but I really miss you :("

"I can't sleep, do you think you can come over tonight, ill drop you home tomorrow morning, there's no school so you can stay all day if you want ;)"

"Korra who is Sami? and man does she have it hard on you," Kuvira says in a laugh. Korra did not find this amusing at all, she quickly snatched her phone from Kuviras's hand and grabbed her wrist tightly, getting up and dragging her to the nearing bedroom.

"Look you can't tell anyone about this... DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!!!!" Korra said slurring her words a little.

"Hey relax, I think it's cute that you finally found love I guess," Kuvira said with a smirk. 'Sami who could this girl be and why does she keep hiding her. Unless they just can't be together, is she married? No, I don't think that's it. Sami? Sami... NO FUCKING WAY... ASAMI SATO. MISS SATO.

"YOU ARE BANGING MISS SATO?!!??!?!?!" the realization hit Kuvira like a truck

                                                                                              To be continued 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers. I know it's been a while since I've updated and I apologize. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please let me know what you think in the comment section or any suggestions. Thank you for reading.