Chapter 2 (Tutoring part 1)

Soft lips pressed against her skin... Korra could not help but moan, and just like that, all the built-in emotion in her was released. All she could do was look at the warm body lying beneath her. wrapping her strong arms around her teacher's waist and whispering sweet words into her ear... BEEP BEEP BEEP.

And just like that, her dream was over. The overwhelming sound of her morning alarm echoed the walls of her room.

"UGHHHH, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" She yelled, making a motion towards her alarm clock but swung her arms with failed attempts at stopping that annoying sound.

"Korra Hunny, wake up or you're going to be late for school again." said her mother as she was checking on the teen.

" 5 more minutes..." Korra said as she was drifting back into a deep sleep, or that was until she felt a giant fluff of white fur tackle her and started to lick her face awake.

"Naga stop... mornings are EVIL," she said in an annoyed voice, still half asleep of course.

After a long fight with her very comfortable bed, she finally got dressed and head downstairs to grab some breakfast. As she set down on the kitchen table she could feel her stomach having a whole symphony inside of her. Her mother laid down a plate of food that she did not refuse to take and thanked her for the meal. Mornings were sure evil but she did enjoy the food.

As the day went by Korra could feel her breakfast rising within her, just the thought of being near Miss Sato for hours just the two of them gave her the chills.

'you got this, it's just tutoring how hard can it be? It's just math' she kept repeating to herself 'it's just tutoring with your totally hot, totally single math teacher that sometimes looks at you like you are her next meal'.

"I swear she does look at me like that sometimes," she said out loud

"Who looks at you like what?" someone said behind her

"AGH, JEEZ YOU SCARED ME KUVIRA, DONT DO THAT!"

"Sorry Kor, what were you babbling about anyways," Kuriva said with a playful tone

"Nothing I'm just nervous about my tutoring session with Miss Sato after school," Korra said as she tried to hide her face in her locker.

"Ohhh, is that the teacher that you have the HOT'S for," Kuvira said teasingly, making sure she put enough emphasis on the word "hot".

"I don't have... never mind, ill catch you later I have to get to class," the tan-skinned girl said as she was closing her locker.

"Oh you sooooo have the HOTS for Miss Sato, don't worry I won't tell the Krew, don't have too much fun after school, if you know what I mean?" Her friend said as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down. Korra just smiled and walked away, she was not gonna fall into Kuviras tricks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now the end of school, and Korra had to face her biggest fear. Going to tutoring with her GIGANTIC crush. She was not ready. She could feel her skin dripping and her hands shaking at the thought of what was about to happen.

Standing in front of Miss Sato's class she quickly tried to pull herself together. 'You got this Korra, it's just tutoring, nothing more. You won't even notice she's there you will only notice the shit ton of work she's probably going to make you do'.

"Okay let's get this over with," she said to herself in a whisper.

She raised her hand to the door, she could see her handshake in terror. With 3 hard knocks that were not intended to be so loud and aggressive, she heard the door unlock instantly and open. What she saw was heaven. She felt a breeze come rushing out of the room and with it the smell of jasmine perfume. It was like poison. A drug. Something she could not get over and of course Miss Sato drenched herself in it every morning. Her long dark wavy hair swung to her opposite shoulder as the mysterious wind flew it away and with it all of Korra's strength. She could feel her knees weakening and all of a sudden the voice of an angle struck her ear like a full-speed moving bus.

"Well hello Korra, I'm glad you could make it"