Chapter 4 (Asami's POV)

A few days have passed and it is now Friday. After the First session, Both Korra and Ms. Sato have been doing their regular tutoring session without disruption. They both ignore what happened that day. 

                                                                     Asami's Point of view 

Beep, Beep, Beep.

'Guess it's time to get up' The young teacher says as she gets up from her very comfortable bed.

     It is just a regular morning for Asami. Her regular routine, wake up, shower, get dressed, put on a face of makeup, and then leave her condo with a cup of Jo. She lives a simple life, even though she is the daughter of one of the richest and most powerful men in the world. 

Her morning is interrupted by a call. 

"Goodmorning dad," 

"Goodmorning sweetheart, I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner with me tonight? I have some plans for an upcoming project that I would like you to be apart of" The man said. 

"Dad, you know I can't be apart of any projects. I don't have time. I have a job remember?" She said in an annoying voice but also still respectful. 

"I know sweetheart, I was hoping you would have figured out that teaching is below your expertise. But I respect your decision and will always support you. Just have dinner with me and we can discuss your life and maybe you can give me some insight on the projects." The man said.

"Alright, ill go. But I'm not committing to anything, I'm only going to help you and to talk to you because I miss you. I'll see you tonight. Bye, I love you." 

"I love you too, see you tonight."

'He will never give it up, will he? How many times do I have to tell him that teaching is my passion? Anyway, I have to get to school and focus on my lesson plan.' The teacher rolls her windows down and feels the nice cool breeze flow through her hair. She feels at peace when she is driving, as the world is shut down when her hands touch the steering wheel. The teacher's train of thought was interrupted when she pulls up to the parking lot and sees Korra walking up the stairs. 'UGHGG...WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE MY STUDENT?!?!?!?!?!?'. 

A loud knock on her window makes the teacher jump into her vehicle. She turns to her side to see who could that be. She gets out of her car. 

"Mr. Tenzin good morning to you sir." She says still a bit shaken up

" My apologizes if I startled you Ms. Sato I noticed that your car has a flat tire and you seemed to be spaced off."

"My car is what?" She says in disbelieve 

She looks down and indeed her car does have a flat.

"Well that's just great," The Teacher says as she looks at her watch. " I guess I do have a bit of time before class starts," She said under her breathe. She looks inside her trunk for tools and a spare tire. Mr. Tenzin looks at her with a surprised expression. 

"Do you need help with that Ms. Sato?" the principal says as he looks at her with confusion

" No, I'm alright. It shouldn't take me more than 15 minutes. Thank you for your offer." 

The principal then shrugs and walks away. 

' Alright let's get this done quick'

A few minutes pass and the teacher could feel herself working up a sweat. 'of course today out of all days. I have a presentation to present my lesson plans for the teacher council.'

The teacher is now all greasy and feels disgusting. She is about to finish when she hears someone closing up next to her. 

"Do you need a hand Ms. Sato?"

She could recognize that voice anywhere. She looks up to find her favorite student with a wide smile that was just enough to brighten anybody's day. 

"Good Morning Korra, no I don't need help actually I think I'm done," The teacher said as she stood up from the ground and now starting to pick up her tools.

" Wow, Miss I didn't think of you to be the type of person to know how to change a tire". She said in a teasing tone. 

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me Miss Korra," She said in a seductive flirty voice.  'did you just say that? what is wrong with you ? she is your student. Asami you need to get this crush of yours under check before you do something stupid'. 

The teacher caught up in her thoughts could see her student in a mere blush turning the color of her deep red satomobile. 

"uhh... " The student could not bring herself to make a complete sentence. 

"About today's Tutoring session, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel it," The teacher said with a disappointed look. 

"Oh, how come ?" the student said while looking at the floor and helping the teacher pick up some of the left over car tools. 

" I have a last-minute meeting, but we can resume back on Monday. Have a good morning and ill see you in class Korra." The teacher said with a warm smile as she walked away from the student. 

"Uhhh... Sure, see you in 3rd period Miss Sato." She tan girl said while waving off to her teacher. 

'Great now I have to get cleaned up I smell like car grease'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went by smoothly and it was now the last period of the day. Today's class was very packed with material so the teacher was very glad she did not have time to stare at her student or think about things not related to school material. 

After her meeting with the teacher council, which went by very smoothly, she was now on her way back to her condo to get ready for dinner with her father. 'What should I wear. This, no. Maybe this one? No.' She looked through her closet trying to find something comfortable but still professional enough that her father would not think she lazy or a complete slut. She had not seen the man in a few months so she wanted to show him that as a teacher she was still doing well. 

After a few minutes, she finally decided what to wear. She chose a black pencil shirt with a dark red blouse, she matched that with some red heels and a gold necklace and bracelet. 

...

moments pass and she is now near the restaurant she and her father always eat at. She takes a deep breath 'It's okay, you know you'll make him proud no matter what you do. I love teaching I will show him today how much It has changed me as a person. You got this.'