Chapter 10 ( Three Little Words)

Asami woke up by a thin line of sunlight coming from her bedroom window, she was about to get up when she fell a pair of strong tan arms wrapped around her waist. 

"Uhhmm. Where are you going?" the younger woman said still half asleep. 

"Well, I was going to go and make breakfast dear," Asami said as she was trying to separate herself from her girlfriend. 

"No, stay here with me." The teen said once again using her streght to pull the teacher closer to herself, just to find out that her stomach betrayed her and made a loud growl. 

The teacher chuckled at the sound. "Well, it seems like your stomach has another idea." The teacher said as she placed a kiss on the top of the sleepy girl's head. 

The tan girl finally let go, Asami was pleased and not at the same time. She did want to spend as much time next to Korra as possible but she was also starving.   The older woman made her way towards the kitchen while being also followed by a sleepy teen. The older woman chuckled to herself as she could feel the teen stair at her from behind, she quickly stopped at the fridge and bend down only to feel the teen bump into her from behind. The teen held onto her hips for support. 

"Be careful babe, that woke me up for sure." the teen said still holding on to the teacher's hips closely. 

"I'm glad that woke you up, now you can let go of me so I can get started. You can sit on the table and watch if you'd like" the teacher said as she winked at her lover. 

" Yes ma'am." The teen said as she sat down and watch Asami very carefully. ' wow she's got such a nice body, how can I not look at it, How can I not touch it. OH, I REALLY WANT TO TOUCH IT!!!!!'

"Uh, Korra?" The teacher said not breaking eye contact with the food she was preparing. 

"Hmm, Y-yeah," the teen said trying to not drool over the view that was in front of her.

"What, hmm... do you have any plans for today ?" the teacher said with uncertainty 

"Uhh, well other than hang out with the smartest most beautiful, and funny girl in the world... I think I'm free, what do you have in mind pumpkin?" 'Did I really just said pumpkin? what is that about I hope she didn't realize it.'

"Well, I... I wanted to take you to a place today and hmm... Meet someone special to me if that's alright with you." Asami said now looking at Korra. 

"Of course, I would love to go with you," Korra said now walking closer to Asami and giving her a big hug. 

The teacher giggled as Korra was trying to tickle her. 

"Alright, go back to your chair, breakfast is almost ready. Don't miss me too much "Pumpkin"." The teacher said mocking the younger girl. 

"And here I thought you would let that one slide," the teen said defeated. 

"How could I, It was cute. You are cute. You're like my cute little baby" the teacher said as she squeezed the younger girl's cheeks. 

The teacher went back to the kitchen and stayed there for about 5 minutes until she came back towards Korra and placed a big plate of food in front of the teen. 

" Wow 'Sami thanks this looks so good." The teen said as she looked at the plate.

"Eat up baby, I want you to grow up to be big and strong," the teacher said mockingly.

Breakfast went by pretty well, Korra eat her meal like a hungry animal-like always and Asami stood there in awe at how the young woman could eat so much and still maintain those rock-hard abs. After breakfast, the couple took a shower and got ready for the day. Korra insisted that they should take a shower together in order to "save water" and safe the planet, Asami knew she had alternative motives but she let it slid. Korra quickly got dressed in some jeans and a hoodie since it was chilly outside, while Asami took years to get ready. the teacher said "It takes time to look this good" as she was applying her makeup. After the long wait, the couple walked out of the condo and jumped in the car. 

Korra could feel that something was wrong with Asami, she wasn't her usual self. 

"So pumpkin, where are we going?" Korra said breaking the silence, she figured that she would use the nickname since Asami already made fun of her for it. 

"We are going to a few places actually, we are going to the flower shop to pick some up and then I'm going to take you to meet someone really important to me and after we could have lunch somewhere nice if you'd like." The teacher said keeping her eyes on the road. She tried to fake a smile in hope that Korra would not notice. The teen did but got the hint and did not push it any further.

"Alright, sounds good to me." The teen said with a bright smile. She took one of Asami's hand that was resting on the gear shift and interlocked their fingers giving her a light squeeze of reassurance so that the teacher knew that she was there for her. 

At the flower shop Asami chose a bouquet of lotus flowers, Korra thought it was an odd choice but just went with it. Asami paid and made their way to the car. Korra could feel her girlfriend was on edge so she held her hand and kissed it. The taller woman kept hold of her lover's hand still while making gear shifts to make her feel better. Once they arrived at the place Korra was a little shocked to see where they had arrived. It was a cemetery. They both got out of the car and Asami took Korra's hand. Nothing was said, there was a comfortable silence as Asami guided the teen towards a tomb. The stone read " Yasuko Sato". It all made sense to Korra, she could feel Asami's grip on her hand starting to tighten. The teacher placed the flowers next to the stone and quickly wrapped herself onto Korra, the teen hugged her back and whispered in her ear that it was going to be okay. The teen could feel her lover crying into her chest as she was rubbing circles around her back. They stayed like that for a while until Asami broke the hug to now face Korra. 

"It's been 13 years since her passing, Korra I want you to meet my mother. I come every year and bring her favorite flowers. It may be a little weird but I tell her how my life is going and how dad and I are doing. I wanted to introduce you to her. You are really special to me." The teacher said trying to hold back the tears. 

Korra then hugged the young teacher and whispered "I love you Asami." the teacher was shocked by the words that the teen said but was glad that she felt the same way. 

"I love you, Korra." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, It was a bit more emotional than usual. The series is coming to an end soon just a heads up. Please tell me what you think in the comments. Thank you for reading.