Chapter 7 ( School)

"Good morning class, how is everyone doing?" the teacher said as she walked to the board to write today's lesson. "we will be covering a lot of material today so please pay attention closely, we will also have a quiz at the end of the period." The class was not happy about the last part. 

Korra was trying very hard to pay attention to the topic being discussed, but how could she? 'I mean look at her, how can I pay attention when all I can think about is slamming her against that desk and making her scream my name.' 

" Does anyone know the answer?" The class was quiet, "Korra?" 

"Ugh, what?... uhm hyperbole." the teen said with a flustered tone. 

" This is math class miss Korra, not an English class. I suggest you pay attention to the lesson if you want to pass this class" the teacher said and continued to lecture. 

'How can I pay attention when all I can see is that nice ass. I know what she is doing but damn it's working. I'm not gonna lie it's better hot when she calls me "Miss Korra".' 

"Alright, Ill will be passing out your quiz, you may start once you receive the paper" She walked over to a pile of papers and started to hand them out. As she made her way to Korra who was on the last row all the way in the back, she handed the teen a paper from the bottom of the stack. She then brushed her hand on top of Korra's. Korra looked down at the paper and there was a note that said " Come see me after school ;)" 

'This woman is gonna be the end of me, plus I don't even understand what is on the quiz.' 

DING DING DING 

"Alright class, hand me your papers on your way out." The teacher said as she made her way towards the front door. 

Korra stood up but was the last one on the line towards the exit, she did her best with the quiz but she knew that she was probably not going to pass. " Korra can I have a word with you before your next class?" The teacher said as she dismissed the last student and then closed the door behind him. 

"Uhh... w-what can I help you w-with Miss Sato," The student said nervously. 

Korra's heart was beating so loud that she thought the teacher could hear it. She walked slowly towards Korra making sure the student got a good look at her and then said close to her ear. 

"I hope you passed that quiz, If not we will be spending more time on the textbook than in bed." The teacher said in a seductive voice while her hands were wandering on Korra's body. 

"I-... I can't concentrate when you look this g-good. Maybe we can go over the lesson in bed?" the student said trying not to seem so flustered. 

" I like that idea, see you tonight. Oh and bring a change of clothes, this is a long lesson after all" the older woman said as she walked over to her desk. 

" See you later Miss Sato," The student said as she walked ou the door. 

'That woman is going to be the death of me, I really hope she isn't serious about the quiz. I totally bombed that.'

"Hey Korra" 

"Oh hey Kuvira, what's up?" The tan girl said as she made her way towards her locker.

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch the game tonight at my house, my parents are out of town and we can idk get some girls over too." The green-eyed girl said while raising her eyebrows up and down. 

"Well I actually already have plans for tonight, I have to catch up on homework, I think ill pass this time." She said as she closed her locker. 

" Wait what? Korra doesn't want to watch the game and fuck some chicks, For HOMEWORK? I didn't think I would live to see the day." The girl said amused. 

"Quit it Kuvira I have to graduate somehow," The tan girl said now slightly annoyed. 

" I don't believe it, I'm your best friend and I don't believe a single word that just came out of your mouth, who is it? who is she?" The green-eyed girl said now getting closer to Korra's face to try and get a reaction.  

"It's none of your business Kuvi..." She said now looking down. 

" I KNEW IT!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING I WANNA KNOW." She said as she took Korra's arm and dragged her to the nearest bathroom. 

"Alright, alright... I can't lie to you. There is a girl" she said shyly. "I can't tell you who it is cause she wants to keep it a secret... I guess." 

"Oh, so it's a mystery babe," Kuvira said in a seductive voice.

" Shut up let me finish, I have a thing with her tonight, and I really like her... Like ALOT" the tan girl said now blushing. 

"AWEEE, my little Kor is in love. I never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth" She said now mocking her friend. 

"Okay, whatever... But you have to promise not to tell anyone about this" Korra said now glaring at Kuvira.

"Don't worry my lips are sealed, scouts honor" Kuvira said as she hugged Korra. 

" You aren't even a scout Kuvi..." 

" Well, I could be." 

" Whatever," The tan girl said as they parted from their hug. "Let's go, we're gonna be late to class. 

"Yeah, I have class with Miss Sato, I would not want to miss that class. I mean have you seen her. WOW, she can have me any day." Kuvira said as she pretended to thrust the air. 

"Kuvi you are nasty, she is our teacher," Korra said trying hard not to seem jealous. 

" Come on Kor, you can't tell me you wouldn't do her all night." She said now thrusting harder. 

'I already have' "Shut up and go to class, see you later you pervert". She said as she waved off to Kuvira who was now pretending to be Miss Sato and moaning her own name. Korra's blood was starting to boil seeing the way her friend thought of her... what were they even. Anyway, she could not help but feel jealous, but it wasn't Kuviras fault, she didn't know. This was the moment Korra realized this new relationship of hers was gonna be more difficult than she thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you think in the comments. Thank you for reading.