Chapter 14 ( What Happened After)

"That. Was. Amazing!" The teen said with a shaky breath as she is lays next to her lover. 

"Uhmm. Yes, it was" Asami says in a sweet tone.

They hold each other for what feels like to be hours but were merely just a few minutes. As they hold each other, Asami is laying on Korra's chest listening to her heartbeat. She wonders what she did in this life to give her such happiness and joy. Such wonderful a person, yet their age difference did intervene a lot with their lives but that would shortly end once Korra graduated. They both drifted into sleep shortly after their "activities". 

Korra woke up to an empty, her sadness quickly faded when her nose picked up the scent of french toast. God, did she love this woman, how could she have gotten so lucky. As she makes her way out of the bed she looks for her sports bra and boxers which were scattered across the bedroom floor. Once she is decently dressed she then makes her way towards the bathroom to brush her teeth. looking in the bathroom in the mirror she sees a few marks, a reminder of the previous night's activities. 'Oh, this one is gonna leave a mark'. 

Once she is done in the bathroom she then makes her way towards the kitchen, she is greeted by a semi-nude Asami, doing her magic in the kitchen. The woman may not be good in the kitchen as she is with engineering and... making Korra scream in pleasure but she sure can cook some mean breakfast. 

Asami is wearing a black silk robe with what the younger woman t thinks is nothing underneath. The robe sits on her waist perfectly, leaving little to the imagination. Korra then takes the opportunity that the teacher is too distracted in her craft to grab a half full of that firm ass and hug her favorite person very tight. 

The teacher whimpers a bit from the action and turns her body towards Korra. 

" Good morning love, I see someone still has energy left from last night. IM making you a power breakfast. Don't want my baby getting malnourished." She said placing a sweet kiss on her lover's cheek. 

All Korra could do was hum in response and hold the teacher tighter. 

"Alright sweetheart let me finish here so we can eat, how about you go shower while the food is cooking?" The teacher said parting from their embrace.

" Alright, but ill miss you. Or... You could just join me and we save some water, you know... the planet." The student said with a smirk. she grabbed the teacher from behind and pressed her front to Asami, making sure to let her hands wander under that robe. And yes she wasn't wearing anything underneath. 

"Since when do you care about the planet?" The teacher said with a raised eyebrow. 

" Since I had the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms and she cares about the planet," Korra said in a seductive tone very close to her ear. This was almost enough to drive the teacher crazy and into bed with her in seconds but she knew if she fell into temptation they would not be eating breakfast anytime soon. Since the previous night was very... passionate, she needed some refueling. 

"Smooth, but no. I'll think the earth can survive one shower. Now go before I finish making this food." The teacher said while playfully hitting Korra on the rear with the spatula. 

Korra said something under her breath but the teacher was too focused on that firm body walking away from her, it took everything in her power not to drop everything and join Korra in the mission towards saving the planet. 

her thoughts were shortly interrupted by knocking. 

'Who the hell is knocking at my door this early on a Saturday'. She thought to herself as she made her way towards the door. She opened it to her surprise it was her father.