Chapter 9 ( What We Do After School Part 2)

"AHH, IM SO CLOSE. KORRA DON'T STOP" the teacher said as she was reaching her highest point. And Korra listened to those very words. 

"K-KORRA," she yelled as the student was helping her ride off her orgasm. 

Korra then got off Asami and laid next to her on the bed. Not short after Asami was laying on Korra's chest still a little shaken up from the previous activities. "Wow t-that was AMAZING," the teacher said struggling to put together a coherent sentence. Korra then kisses the top of her head and hums a response. It was now about 9 pm and the couple lost track of time. 

The lovers could not be more content with what had just happened, Korra was of course very pleased with her late birthday gift. They just held each other, listening to each other's breaths and heartbeats, until it was all interrupted by the sound of Korra's phone. The couple jumped at the sudden loud ring tone. Korra then got up from the bed still naked and went to pick it up only to realize the time. 'shit, it's getting late and I didn't tell my parents.' And when she looked at the caller ID it was indeed her mom. 

"Hey mom," the teen said with an embarrassed tone.

"Korra Hunny, where are you? I thought you would be home by now and I made dinner." The older woman said in a concerned tone.

"Uhh... I'm at Kuvira's house. She invited me to watch the game tonight. It's getting late I think ill just spend the night here." The teen said now scratching the back of her neck and looking at a very naked Asami who was having a little too much fun watching all the scene play out.

"Alright sweetheart, be careful and tell Kuvira I said hi. Bye, I love you." The woman said 

" Alright, ill see you tomorrow mom I love you too." the teen said as she hung up the phone making her way towards Asami who was now glaring at her. 'Is she mad that I said I would spend the night, I should have asked her? well, great Korra now you screwed things up.'  Her train of thought was now interrupted by a pair of warm soft lips crashing onto hers. 

"So you are staying the night, huh?" The teacher said when she broke apart from the passionate kiss. 

"I hope you don't mind, I panicked," the teen said looking away ashamed.

The teacher came closer to Korra's ear and whispered "trust me I don't mind at all. Gives me more time. But since you did not ask for my permission I guess I do have to punish you in some way." The older woman said in a low sexy voice. 

'Punishment, I... I think I like this side of Asami. Oh, she is going to be the death of me.' The teen did not say anything but instead let herself be pleasured by the older woman. 

After a long night of pleasure, both decided that It was best to claim at least some hours of sleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korra woke up to some strange movement on the other side from her. She could see the covers being moved frantically and noises of distress from under there too. She did what first came to her mind, she grabbed her lover tightly and hugged her, sharing words like "it's okay, It was just a dream" and "You're safe, I'm with you."She then heard the teacher sobbing under her, she was grabbing onto Korra for dear life. 

"Hey, it's okay, it was just a dream. You're okay." She stroked the woman's dark hair. 

after a few minutes, Asami had calmed down and was now laying her head on Korra's chest while making small circles on her stomach with her hand. 

" Do you want to talk about it?" The teen said breaking the silence. 

"It was just a nightmare about my mom." the teacher said now looking up at Korra. 

"You know, even though our sex is great, we don't really know much about each other." the teen said trying to make the raven-haired lady feel better. 

" you know? you are actually right. I mean I don't even know where you're from Korra." the teacher said now looking at her student with an astonished face.

" Well since it looks like we won't be going to bed anytime soon, I guess we can have a little Q and A," the student said with a smile. "Alright, you start," she said now stroking again Asami's hair. 

"Well what do you want to know?" the teacher asked as she rested her head and continued to make circles around Korras belly. 

"Just the basics I guess," the teen said how looking at the ceiling. 

" Alright well, Uhmm... let's see. My full name is Asami Elizabeth Sato. I am the only daughter of Hiroshi Sato and Yasuko Sato. Uhmmm... I'm 23 years old- what you are 23 years old!" Korra said interrupting her. " Yes, Korra," The teacher said with a laugh. "How are you so young and a teacher?"  the teen said curiously. " Well as the daughter of a famous inventor I had many tutors that helped me with my classes, I'm also quite smart so I may have skipped a few grades." the teacher continued. " wow that makes you even more amazing," the student said while stroking her hair. "If you don't mind me asking, and please don't take this the wrong way, but if you are so smart and amazing then what are you doing teaching high schoolers?" the teen said.

Asami smacked her on her side gently pretending to be offended by the question. "Well, I... It's quite simple actually. I graduated from Republic City University with a master's degree in engineering but soon after I realized that I didn't want to do that with my life. teaching so something that I love to do. Don't get me wrong, I do love engineering and helping my dad with the company but teaching is my calling, at least I want to do it until I have to take over Future industries when my father resigns." The older woman said now looking a little sad at the thought that she will eventually have to leave teaching to fulfill her destined future as the New CEO of Future Industries. 

Korra initially noticed the change in tone in her lover's voice and held her closer to her chest. 

" Alright that's enough about me, still want to keep you interested." the teacher said.

"I could spend the rest of my life with you and still be interested Asami." the teen said while giving her a kiss on the top of her head. 

"Awe you are too cute, and you always act so tough. Stop it before you make me cry" the teacher said while burying her face onto Korra's neck. 

"Alright, alright... well my full name is just Korra. I'm from the southern water tribe so we don't really do last names there. I guess if I had to say my name would be Korra of the southern water tribe." The teen said with a laugh, she could feel Asami laughing too under her chin. "uhh, I too am an only child, I guess because growing up I was much of a hand full and I think I scared my parents from wanting to have another child and they being as wild as me. My family consists of my father Tonraq my mother Senna and my dog Naga. Well... Uhmm, I'm not a genius like yourself Miss Sato I may add that I am quite to the opposite, I've never been very good at school but I've always been good at sports and physical activity" the teen added "Like street fighting" The teacher said now looking up at Korra. "Well in my defense... actually I'm very ashamed of that part of my life. Let's talk about that another day." the student said giving Asami a kiss on the cheek. 

The teacher yawned. " Somone is getting tired anyway." The teen said while gently placing Asami's head back on her chest. the teacher just got closer to her skin and nodded. She could feel Asami's breath starting to die down, meaning she was falling asleep. 

"Korra," The teacher said in a sleepy voice. 

"Yeah," the teen said in a low raspy voice. 

"Thank you." the teacher said as she placed a kiss on Korra's neck. 

"Anything for you, 'Sami." 

And with that Asami felt a strong weird feeling in her chest. All she could do was hold onto Korra tighter and hope that this moment would last forever. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Please let me know what you think in the comments. I am open to suggestions and criticism. Thank you for reading.