Chapter 15 (Prom part 4)

"Hair? Check. Clothes? Check. Deodorant? Check. Box? Check. A little dab of cologne. alright. You got this, It's just a stupid dance so don't make a fool out of yourself." 

It was finally prom night and Korra could not be more nervous. Looking over her outfit over and over again unsatisfied. 'Why does this have to be so hard... Ugh, I don't even like to dance.'

"Korra hunny, Kuvira is here." Her mom said from the other side of the door. Once she didn't get a response she slowly opened the bedroom door to find a frustrated Korra trying to figure out how to tie her tie. 

"Here, let me help you," The older woman said as she went over to Korra in order to assist the teen. 

 She decided on wearing a navy blue suit, not very masculine but not too feminine. It fit her curves nicely but also gives her a sense of dominance. She wore a white undershirt and some brown dress shoes. Let's just say she looked... beautiful to say the least. 

"Thank you, mom." the teen said in a soft voice, she could tell her mother was already getting emotional at the fact that this say meant her child was one step away from graduating and becoming an adult of her own. This meant she was no longer her little girl. And in all honesty, she was overjoyed and extremely scared. Her only child now finally leaving the nest. Just the thought of it made her eyes water. 

"It's okay mom don't cry, I'm not leaving yet. " The teen said with a reassuring smile. 

That was all it took for Senna to break down and it wasn't even graduation yet.

"I know... my baby is growing up". The woman said in between sniffles. It wasn't until Tonraq went to check up on them that she get her composure back. 

"Honey let Korra go or she'll be late to the dance." He said taking his wife's hand and guiding her out the door, but before he did that he turned around and said "You look beautiful sweety." and quickly looked away from Korra just before a tear escaped his eye. 

Korra and Kuvira made it to the school. Kuvira was able to take her father's black mustang to the dance which made them look even cooler. She also decided to wear a suit but hers was more of a dark green color, she also looked stunning. Korra and Kuvira decided to go to prom together since Kuvira couldn't decide which one of her girl toys she would like to take so she decided to just meet them all at the dance, and Korra didn't have a date for obvious reasons. It worked out better that way. 

"You ready Kor?" The green-eyed woman said while checking herself out in her rearview mirror.

"As ready as ill ever be Kuvi." And with that, they got out of the car and into the dance. They walked with confidence all up until she saw her.

Miss Sato, Asami, her Asami. God, she looked stunning.  How was it possible to look so good. The teacher was modeling a beautiful deep red dress, that showed the perfect amount of cleavage and a generous amount of leg. Her hair was draped down over her shoulder.  And man those shoulders. Now she understood why girls could not wear sleeveless tops at her school, she never knew shoulders could be so attractive. Her makeup was natural, just her smokey purple eye shadow and those ruby red lips that she adored so much. Asami looked like one of those greek goddesses. No. She looked better. Her gold jewelry put it all together and man was Korra dying inside. The teacher definitely outshined every other person in that room and she knew it.

She was standing by the punch talking to a few of the students that were getting refreshments. probably because they were so thirsty from looking at her, you could see many girls were not pleased by the attention their dates were paying Miss Sato at the moment. But she couldn't blame them. She's stunning after all.