~ Chapter 5 ~

"But there is a way you can buy yourself back."
"What kind of way?"
He smirked. "Sleep with me."

I needed some time to process what he just said. Sleeping? With him?

"Joking." His smirk grew wider seeing me in this state.
"Did you really think you'd even get the chance to sleep with me?" He mocked.

"Even if what you just said was true, I wouldn't sleep with you to buy myself back." I spat back.
"Ooh feisty." His darn grin. I just wanted to punch him right in his face.

"Indeed feisty. Not like you man whore. You are here with me, being close to me while it's your engagement. You seem like a big player to me. Poor fiancee of yours. Her life must suck that from all the men in this world she choose you." He gritted his teeth.

"I guess colliding your head with the floor wasn't enough."
"Ooh no, now I'm scared." I pretended as if I was realy scared.

"Massimo D'Amico, I have brother here in this mansion. Touch me with one finger and he'll deal with you."
"Who?"
"Ramilo." To that he laughed hard, very hard actually. Did I say something dumb?

"Ramilo is my right hand man. Moreover, he's my cousin. He'll even stop breathing when I order so. Do you really think he'll protect you?"
He mocked as he looked satisfied at me.

"He will help me and protect me."
"Wanna bet he won't help you?"
"Deal." I said self assured.

"Okay, wait for it." He was about to walk away as he turned around and grabbed me harsly at me upper arm.

"What was that good for?" I asked confused.
He didn't respond, instead his grip on my arm tightened.

"Stop, you're hurting me." I tried to undo myself from his grip with my other hand. But he was too strong for me, instead he grabbed my hand as well. My tiny hand was nothing compared to his giant hands.

"Call Ramilo, your brother."
"No." He nodded.
"Okay, bad choice honey."

I felt tears in my eyes, my arms were burning. They will be blue, I'm sure they will.
Leila scream, Ramilo will save you.

"Ahhhhh! Ramilo! Help me!"
"Good girl, scream harder."
"Ramilo!"

I saw him running towards me. He pointed to the other guards to prevent the guests from coming closer.
"Bring the guests inside. Don't let them out to the garden." Ramilo commanded.

"Massimo what are you doing?"
"I guess you can see it yourself."
"Massimo, let that girl go. How many times are you going to hurt her?"
"Until she behaves."
"Massimo let her go, look her fingers are turning blue."
"I don't care."
"Massimo, dude let her go." He said as he held Massimo by his shoulder.

"Ramilo, go away or I'll deal with you. And you know my ways."
"Massimo, stop this shit already. You want her to die don't you?"
"Maybe."

"Ramilo my fingers, I can't feel them." I cried.
I looked in Massimo's dark eyes. They were staring maliciously at me. Why is there no mercy? Why are you full of hate for me Massimo?

"Ramilo, go inside."
"Massimo come on stop!"
"Yell one more time and I'll..."
"Okay, okay, I'm going."
"Ramilo are you serious?" I was hurt very hurt.

"Sorry little girl. There are boundries that I can't cross."
"Don't call me your sister then."
"I'm sorry." He walked away.

"See that was your brother."
I did not have anything to reply with.

"Another thing." He squeezed my arms again causing me to press myself against him.
"Call me a man whore again and I'll make a whore of you." He hissed in me ear.