~ Chapter 18 ~

"Stay with me. Stay with me no matter what, and don't leave my side."

Madre mia is he serious? Who am I kidding, am I serious? Like why on earth did I ask him to kiss me?

"Massimo, I want some time for myself." I spoke as I moved away from him.
"You don't trust me." He said as he glared at me.

See this glare Leila, he's not serious. It must be  one of his dirty tricks, or should I say a maffia's dirty trick. They know exactly how to manipulate women. First they beat the shit out of them, then they act all sweet and kind, and then they leave them heartbroken. But I ain't falling for this.

You are.

Shut up, I'm not!

It was as if I came back to my senses. I'll keep fighting against you Massimo D'Amico. And I won't give in this easily.

You will.

Get lost!

"Right, I don't trust you." He nodded.
"You'll learn to trust me overtime."
"I hope we won't have to spend much time with each other."
"You are tied to me Leila, how many times do I have to repeat myself?" He raised his voice.

"Even if you tell me a billion times that I'm tied to you then still, I won't trust you. I'll carry this hope in my heart that one day I'll get a divorce from you."

"Want a divorce?"
"I'm dying for it."
"Then die, cuz you won't get a divorce." He replied as he buttoned his shirt.

"Get your stuff together. We'll leave in an hour to the airport."
"To?"
"The mansion." That said he turned around and left the room.

Finally! Not that I'm dying to go back to the mansion but it's better to be with more people than just him. Massimo sucks the energy out of my body and brain.

I didn't have much stuff out of the suitcase. I only needed to pick my clothes up from the bathroom. As I looked in the mirror in the bathroom, two pair of dull eyes looked back at me. Madre mia why do I look like a ghost?

My dark under eye circles were saying hello to me. How did he even kiss me when I look like this? It must be lust for him, I mean look at me!

I rolled the suitcase over to the livingroom where Massimo was already sitting. How did he get into his suit this quickly? Speaking about the suit, why does it look like it's made for his body? Those muscles tho.

Leila stop it!

"I'm ready." He gave me a quick glare as he got up, walking towards my suitcase.
"Come." He commanded, walking away in  front of me towards the door.

Why do I feel like he's angry again? Why does it have to be like this all the time with him? First he's kind, making promises such as I'll make you happy. Next he'll give me looks as if I've killed his dearest friend.

You messed up Leila cuz you told him you want a divorce.

I didn't mess up, I want a divorce that's all I'm asking for.

He placed the suitcases in the back of the car.
"Get in." See anger again.
As I wanted to open the door, he held me by my wrist, he opened it for me instead.

Okay, gentleman all of a sudden. Won't fall for Massimo. I nodded as I got in.

I don't like his mood swings. Something in me tells me that he's playing with me. As if he's trying to make me his and then he'll leave me. Not that I care, leave me please.

Massimo got in and drove away.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
"No." He nodded.
He dialed a number.

"Yes boss?"
"Buy some fish burgers and and a few salads."
"Yes boss. I'll get them delivered to your jet."