~ Chapter 12 ~

"Massimo D'amico, do you take Andrea Nario as your lawfull wife?"

"I, Massimo D'Amico, won't take you, Andrea Nario, as my lawfully wedded wife. Not now, not tomorrow, never."

The guests made shocked noices, whispering now and then. They must enjoy this free show.

"Massimo, please don't do this to me." Andrea begged him.

Massimo was about to walk away as Andrea bended down grabbing his leg. It reminded me of an image of a little girl grabbing her dads leg.

"No, Massimo please. Don't do this to me. I love you, I love you so much."
"Andrea leave my leg."

Andrea's dad came towards them.
"Andrea, leave his leg. Now." His voice stern and full of defeat and shame.

"No dad, I won't! This is my man, he'll only marry me, only me!"
"Andrea! Leave his leg now!"
"No!"

"Pats!" I held my hand for my mouth in shock, her dad just slapped her tightly on her cheek.

"Dad? Are you serious?" She got up, still holding her cheek.
"Did you just slap me? Why? Why?!"
"No questions Andrea. Come, we've to go."
He grabbed Andrea by her wrist, but she undid herself quickly.

"Massimo! Did you really give up on me for a girl who's not even worth a penny?"
"Andrea!" Massimo shouted raising his finger at her.

"Don't fucking say a word, leave before I lose my shit. Now!"
"I won't leave before you answer me. Why did you allow that girl come between us? How did she succeed to break our relationship! How?!"

"Andrea go."
"No! Tell me!" Suddenly her eyes noticed me in the crowd.

Oh no, don't please. Madre mia I wish to be invisble right now.

"You! You bitch! You ruined my wedding! You ruined my life!" She yelled at me. She made her way towards me, grabbing her gown.

On her way she pushed the guests away, only to come closer to me.

"Andrea stop!" Massimo shouted at her.
"You bitch!" She grabbed me tightly in my arms, dugging her fingers into my skin.

Well thank you, new bruises. These people are doomed. Like whenever I come close to them they'll give me a mark that I'll keep on my body.

"You are a whore! You got me! A whore! You ruined our wedding, you are an evil whore!"

I saw the people around me starring at us as if they we're watching a movie. Only the popcorn was missing. Madre mia why do I have to be in the spotlights all the time?

"Andrea can you please let go off me? You are hurting me." I tried.
"Hurt? Do you even know what pain is?!" That one made me lose my shit. Hold me back.

"Yes, I know what pain is. I know how it is to be called and blamed to be a whore. I know how it is to be stabbed in the back by a jealous snake! 

You Andrea are that snake. Do you even call yourself a woman? You are a brainless snake that walks in classy outfits but that's the only thing you're good at. Other than that you lack in everything." I stated, emphasizing the word everything.

I grabbed her hands and pushed her away making her stumble.

"Get yourself together." I said. That was meant to be the cherry on the cake. Wait did I even say that right?

"How dare you! How dare you to speak to me like that?!"
She raised her hand, and I was expecting it to land on my cheek, but it didn't. It stopped midway in the air.