Don't hate

Hey everyone,

Okay, I had to write this because it made me sad and disappointed. Publishing this makes me also afraid but here I go.

I considered quitting Wattpad and deleting my stories both Mr Zayn and Caught in his Darkness. Why? Because I'm done with the comments/emails in which some people say 'why did you do that to ...' and 'I'll quit because ...' or 'You ruined Mr Zayn because there's adultery in it' and the list goes on.

You know, I should't focus on the comments/emailstoo much and I should write whatever I want to, however I can't deny that it makes me sad whenever I write what I want to write and people bash me for it.

I enjoy writing both books and I always write the main points of the book before I start writing a new book. However, I don't feel motivated anymore. Sometimes I wish I never started Wattpad and these stories. I I always try to make you guys happy as well with my stories, however it bothers me whenever there is a chapter that isn't 'happy' and then some of you get angry with me.

I know my books and I know what I want, so please respect that too. I have written another book, but I don't think I'll publish it, because I'm afraid of the comments/e-mails I might get.

For now I'll try to gather enough courage to update Caught in his Darkness within two days, but believe me my heart trembles when I update.

If you don't like my books, don't read it and leave in peace. There are enough books here on Wattpad. Before you start to hate, consider not commenting. Words can be sometimes so deep that they hurt the other person.

Much love

Xx-Bella