~ Chapter 27 ~

"Enjoy for now because soon your life will be a living hell."

"Boss are you okay?"

"Shut up!" I glared at him.

"Yes boss." He bowded his head in defeat.

"Did you set everything up?"

"I did boss."

"Good, I want no mistakes. This plan has to go smoothly. One mistake and it's over since that brat is smart."

Massimo D'Amico, I'll take my revenge on you and your wife. There's no peace in your life as long as I'm alive. That's a promise.

~~~ Leila's POV ~~~

I was preparing myself for our visit to Massimo's parents. I wasn't ready for this and even thinking about his parents made my legs weak. They are so unpredictable.

The first time when I met them, was when I was still a maid. They were kind to me back then but now the tables have turned.

"Leila," Massimo brought me back to reality.

"Yes?" - "What are you thinking about?"

"Your parents," he let out a deep sigh.

"Leila, don't get me wrong but you are worried for nothing," he said as he placed his hands on my arms.

"As long as I'm around you, no one, I repeat no one will dare to harm you. Even my parents will stay away from harming you because they know what I'm capable of."

"I know, but.." - "No buts. Get ready, you've 20 minutes."

"Only 20 minutes?!" I shrieked. He nodded.

"Only 20 minutes. We have to be there in an hour. Quick." He walked away towards the door because he was already ready.

"Massimo only 20 minutes? That's not enough. What should I wear?"

He stopped, turning around. "Whatever you want." That said he left, leaving me dumfounded.

Since when do you ask him what to wear?

I don't know, it escaped from my mouth.

Well let it, it's great. I mean I hope you'll become looser towards him.

Looser as in?

Looser as in give him more of your heart honey.

My ass.

You will, your badass. She laughed.

Witch!

Oehh scary. Now quick, get your ass moving before the 20 minutes are over.

What should I wear? I just don't feel like going. Sheehs Leila quick.

After 10 minutes I had finally decided what to wear. Only 10 minutes were left. Quick Leila, apply some lipstick.

Since when do you wear lipstick?

No idea. Be quiet.

I applied a nude lipstick. Something is missing.

No for real? Woman, some mascara would do wonders, or maybe some blush. Oh wait never mind, you blush yourself.

I heard her laughing.

When do I get rid of you?

I don't. Maybe when you accept me as a part of you.

Never.

Then I'm sorry, I'll stay here.

I shook my head. I don't have time for her right now. Time is ticking and I don't want to make the ticking bom angry. He's been trying hard to control his anger and right now is not the best moment to ruin his mood.