~ Chapter 27 Preview ~

Preview

~~~ Leila's POV ~~~

"Massimo," - "Yes love."

"Your mom." - "what's with my mom?"

"She.." He took my face between his strong hands, rubbing his thumb slowly on my cheek.

"She behaves kind, did she change her mindset about us?" He let out a chuckle.

"Silly woman, my mom isn't evil. She can't stay angry for long, believe me you'll have the time of your life with her."

Massimo is changing these days. He shows more of his soft side making me weaker for him, that's not suppposed to happen or is it?

~~~ Massimo's POV ~~~

Is she the one? Is she the woman I'll stay with for the rest of my life? My feelings are playing with me these days. One moment I feel the burn inside my chest the other moment I just want to kill somebody.

She makes me do thinks I haven't done before. Why does she have this much effect on me and why do I want to hug and touch her? The way she hugged me yesterday and the way I responded.

 Why does she have this much effect on me and why do I want to hug and touch her? The way she hugged me yesterday and the way I responded

"Why Massimo D'Amico damn it why?!" I slammed the wall leaving blood drops on it. I can't ruin myself for a woman, can I? She'll be my downfall. I won't let that happen but can I leave her?

"Damn it damn it!"

~~~ Unknown persons POV ~~~

"I'll hunt you down Massimo D'Amico and Leila Hernandez. Not for long will the two of you have time to be together. Your love for each other will shatter like broken glass pieces. Once shattered it can't heal. I'll turn your love into hate," I laughed hard.

I reloaded my gun as I made it ready to hit it's target with it.

But I won't use this gun. No, you two will kill each other that is how much I'll ruin you. 

"Time is ticking lovebirds and death is near..."

~~~ Authors note ~~~

Hey everyone!

I'm busy with university however I'll update as soon as possible. Won't tell you when sorry, because I don't like deadlines and I want to be free in whenever I want to update.

I'll be back soon stay tuned!❤

Xx-Bella