~ Chapter 33 ~

"You are the one who is blocking our love Leila. Open your heart for me baby, I won't hurt you, I will love you."

"I-I will try," I replied as I looked into his beautiful grey eyes. They were so pretty especially his curled eyelashes.

"Massimo, it's unfair how beautiful your eyelashes are," I mumbled.

"What, my eyelashes?" He laughed. "Why?"

"Because they are curled naturally and we woman curl our eyelashes. I hope our children will have curled eyeslashes as well." Oh damn me! Why did I say that?!

He raised his eyebrows, as he pulled me closer by my waist smirking slightly. "There's only one way to find out," he spoke in his deep voice. "Let's make a baby."

"No, no!" I pushed myself away as I stumbled back, but lucky me fell down on her back on the bed."

"Careful Leila, didn't know you wanted to make a baby this eagerly," he laughed teasing me.

My face was all red trying to get up as soon as I could. "No, I'm stupid I didn't meant to say that." He frowned his eyebrows.

"Our children you mean?" He asked

"Yes." - "You like children don't you?"

I nodded, "I like children." - "Then why would you not want to have them?"

"I want to have them but not now." He nodded, "we won't have a child now, but in the near future maybe if you want because to be honest, children are not my thing." He laughed, walking over to the towel drying his hair.

"Why are they not your thing?" - "Too much work." I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"Too much work, you men are insane!"

"Why?" He asked as he look at me confused.

"You push that thing in us and then we have to carry them for 9 months, with all kind of complications such as being nauseous, and then we push a whole baby out of a hole that's barely this big," I made a round circle with my fingers.

"And yet you are complaining too much work, jeez!" I don't know why I was so tensed up. Calm down Leila.

"You act as if I made you pregnant already, let alone when I make you really pregnant," he laughed hard as he walked over to the mirror.

"I won't allow you to make me pregnant," I stated placing my arms in front of me.

"Good, cuz I don't want children, we can use a condom instead," he replied as he fixed his hair.

"I want children," I whined.

"Then good luck I guess," he stated.

"What do you mean good luck? Won't you help me?"

"I will, I'll make you pregnant, the rest is your responsibilty."

"Massimo!" I almost yelled at him, to which he bursted out into laughter.

"Leila," he began as he walked over to me, placing his hands on my arms.

"A child is a big responsibility, and I'm not ready for it right now. But," he paused for a brief moment, "when I make you pregnant, I'll take care of you and I'll help you with the baby."

"Help as in?" I asked.

"Help as in helping." - "But what exactly Massimo? Will you clean the diapers?" He flinched his nose as he said, "I will clean the diapers, don't worry."

Suddenly he pulled me in a hug, a hug that was tight. "Are you okay?" I asked as I caressed his back. "More than okay," he replied squeezing me against him even more.