~ Chapter 10 ~

"I was totally right when I told you that you were a cheap woman."

I wasn't able to respond. Normally I'd rebell against him. But now, now I wasn't even able to look him in the eyes. I was indeed cheap. A very cheap woman.

No part of me wanted to look around cuz I knew they'd all look at me disgusted. Who wouldn't? According to them I was a whore who fucked around.

"Bring that asshole over here. So he can take you away from this mansion. I don't want cheap women here who fuck around with ayone." Massimo hissed in my face.

You don't know Massimo. I didn't choose this. I didn't choose to get pregnant.
He walked passed by me, leaving me alone with the maids and Andrea.

"So honey. Who is the father?" Andrea asked.
I don't know. I don't know who he is. If I knew it I'd kill him personally. He ruined me. He used me. He raped me. He made a whore out of me.

"Who's the father Leila?" Andrea asked again. I wasn't able to reply.

"All of you. Go back to work and leave the two of us alone." Andrea demanded.
The maids made their way towards the kitchen. They were gossping about me, I heard them whispering.

"Come Leila. Let's go to your room."
Andrea held me by my arm leading me. Why was I this weak now? The only thing I could think about was Massimo. He was really thinking about me as a cheap women. The way that he glared at me. That hurt my heart, it hurts me so badly.

Andrea sat me down on my bed and she took place next to me.
"Tell me. I only want to help you. Who's the father?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Leila. If there's one thing Massimo doesn't like..." She paused for a brief moment.
"Then that are whores. He dislikes them a lot. Not even one whore has ever entered this mansion. And as you know, he sees you as a whore now."

I gulped. She was right. He sees me as a whore now. Why do you care about him Leila? Why? He nearly killed you and he has beaten you. Why do you still care about him? You should care more about yourself than others. For now focus on yourself. Look at you, you look like a dead body.

"May I ask why Massimo brought you to this mansion in the first place?" She asked curiously. Should I tell her? Maybe she'd be able to help me?

"I-I... my father had a 2 million dollars debt."
"So?"
"He wasn't able to pay it back to mister D'Amico. My father gave me instead to him."
"Does that mean you'll leave if you pay him back the 2 million dollars?" I nodded.

"That's easy!" She clapped in her hands. How was  she able to be happy? Why are people happy?

"I'll pay the 2 million dollars for you."
My eyes widened.
"Really?" - "Of course honey."
She took her phone out.

"What's your bank account?"
I gave her my number and she transfered the money to my bank account as if it was nothing.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!" My voice was cracking.
"Mention not." 

"Now go to the bank and get the money. I won't go with you, Massimo will otherwise get to know that I helped you. Don't tell him that I helped you."
"I won't I won't." Getting away from this mansion was my priority now. Then only would I be able to get myself together.

I picked my bag and got my shoes on. I didn't care that I was leaving in my maid clothes.

"Leila, the driver is waiting for you at the gate. Also, another thing." Her face was stern all of a sudden.

"I hope to never see you again in this mansion. Don't come near Massimo, make this promise with me."
"I promise. I won't appear in front of you or Massimo on purpose. I will try to stay away from all of you. I promise."