~ Chapter 14 ~

"Just tell me if you want to take the next step in our relationship."

"Next step?" I asked confused. What does that mean?
"Hmm next step indeed."
"Yeah what next step?"
"Should I really explain it to you?"
"Well I don't get you, so yes please."
"Come closer, I'll whisper it." I brought my ear close to his face still not understanding him.

"Intimacy."
"What? Intimacy?" He nodded.
"As in the stuff a husband and I wife do behind close doors?" He nodded again, having this playful smile on his face.

"No thank you." I got up from his lap, making my way towards the other side of the sofa.
"Don't be that holy Leila."
"Well I prefer to be holy."
"I don't think so."
"You don't know me well enough then." I bounched back.

"I hate it when you talk back. That's a habit of yours you need to work on." His jaw all tight now.
"Why?" It didn't matter to me that we could probably have a big fight in his jet.

"Another habit of yours that irritates me. Don't ask too much questions."
"So what do you want then? I'm not a statue Massimo, I'm a human being."

"Learn some manners. You're my wife now. A mafia's wife. Behave like one."
"I didn't choose to, and I won't behave like one. I'm a human first and then your wife." The anger was hearable in the way I was talking to him.

"You will behave like one or else I'll make you do it." He hissed, clearly not enjoying my way of talking.
"Let's see if you'll succeed."
"Don't push my fucking buttons Leila." He got up walking towards me.

Well see. This situation is pretty bad now. I mean, I'm up in the air, there's no way I can run away.

"Work on your anger Massimo. I'm not your dog. I don't know how you mafia people treat women but I won't tolerate this."
He bended down to be on my level, grabbing my chin harshly with his fingers.

I flinched the amount of pressure he put on my chin did hurt. "If you won't behave I'll replace you woman, that's not tough for me."
"Replace me, please. I'm not dying to be your wife either."

"No honey, you'll be my wife, your whole life. There's no escape for you. However, there will be another woman next to you. My second wife."
"Take that second wife please. I'm not dying to be around you."

He barely married me two days and look at him already talking about a second wife. As if I care, like dude get it, I ain't holding you back.

"Don't fucking talk back!"
"Stop it you're hurting me!"
"Don't shout!" He yelled at me.
I just closed my eyes, hoping that it would be finshed quick.

"Open your eyes. Now." He commanded.
"Now Leila, before I really lose control."
You already lost your control, you walking bom.

"What do want?" I asked as I opened my eyes.
"Behave." I just glared at him.
"Or should I remind you of what I'm capable of?"
"I know, I know. You can beat me."
"No honey. Your lovely friend, I can finish him in seconds."
"Which friend?"
"Dylan."

"What?!"
I lost control and got up pushing him away from me, however, he didn't move an inch. As if he was glued to the floor. Instead, the veins in his arms and neck popped up moving up and down.

"Why are you always blackmailing me with people whom I care about?! Why are you willing to take them from me one by one?! You ruined me enough. I'm already imprisoned by you, I gave my life up to be your wife and look at you." I was on the verge of crying.

"As if your life was a big deal to begin with."
He pushed me making me fall on the sofa.
"You care a lot about him, don't you." It was a statement not a question.