~ Chapter 31 ~

Hey everyone! 

Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. Let me know how it was (:

I'll update again probably somewhere next week if everything works out, but only if this chapter reaches 80+votes. 

Btw, chapter 32-36 are already written. 

Xx-Bella 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Shut up. And remove your damn clothes."

"Get out. Get out Massimo. Only then will I remove my clothes." The fire in his eyes didn't go unnoticed, but so did mine. The audacity he has.

To my surprise he left.

"Yes Myla, help her with her clothes. She will drown in the bath tub, stay next to her I will wait here."

Caring all of a sudden. My ass.

Myla came inside with dry clothes. "Leila," she whispered as she closed the door, walking over to me.

"Look what you did to yourself. Look at you. Didn't I tell you to quit this." She looked worriedly at me.

"Now, come remove your clothes, I'll help you with showering," she said, putting my clothes to the side.

As she helped me with my hair, she asked me questions. "Why is he not helping you?" I was quiet for a moment.

"Because we have never seen each other naked." - "What?!"

"Shhh! Be quiet before he comes inside."

"Never as in never?" Her eyes wide.

"Never Myla. He hasn't even seen me in a bra and underwear as you see me right now."

"Damn..." she whispered.

"How? I mean, I thought you two were intimate..."

"Nope. We have never been intimate, except for kissing which I regret."

"The not being intimate part you mean?"

"No silly," I laughed. "I mean, the fact that we have kissed in the past, I regret kissing him."

"Well, I think many women would love to be in your place," she shrugged her shoulders.

"I wish I could swap places with them."

"Leila, come on. I know he's being an ass to you, but take it slow. You two have had a heathed argument, and the both of you need time."

"I don't know Myla, I am not able to think properly right now."

"Of course you are not able, you haven't eaten for two days you stupid! Quick come." She helped me out of the bath tub, and my legs were shaking as she helped me drying my body.

She faced me with her back so I could remove my bra and underwear to put on a new set. When I finally had my clothes on it felt as if I had run the marathon.

"Come, have some food. I made soup."

"Thank you Myla," I replied. She basically held my waist because I wasn't able to walk without feeling dizzy.

As we opened the bathroom door, Massimo stood there with another man. Oh wait, I recognize him. He is the same doctor who treated me when Massimo had collided my head with the floor. Good memories.

"Stay there," Massimo commanded when I wanted to walk.

"Why?" Myla asked.

But he didn't answer, instead he came towards us lifting me up from the floor, carrying me to the bed, where he layed me down.