~ Chapter 13 ~

He smirked as he leaned in, coming closer.

"Or else I'll kiss you again."

"Kiss? Me?" He nodded.
"I smell like fish, you know not tasty." I tried. Madre mia I don't want to eat the fish burgers anymore.

"I don't mind."
"Well I'm super hungry all of a sudden. Order some more please."
"You sure?"
"Yeah!" I nodded like a crazy.

"Then I'll order more." He was about to walk away. Is he crazy? Maybe he is.

"No! No! I mean I'll have these then we can look if we want some more."
"We?"
"Yeah, you won't eat?"
"No." Yeah I'll throw up without a doubt. Maybe I should throw up at him. Like in his face maybe. Sounds good actually.

"Why are you giggeling?" He asked.
Stupid Leila, get yourself together. But I will throw up in his face if I have to. That's a promise Massimo.

"Nothing, I euhh." I took a quick bite of the fish burger not wanting to answer him. Or should I maybe answer him? I mean, talking while you're eating is not done and almost no one likes it. Do it Leila, just to irritate him.

"Well." I started while I chewed on the fishburger extravagantly.
"I.. was..." His facial expressions were priceless.

"Close this when you eat." He put pressure on my chin to close my mouth.
"Don't talk when you have food in your mouth. And don't chew like that. It's gross Leila." 

Seems like it worked. I know Massimo, you don't need to explain it. It was just to irritate you. At least I have one thing with which I can irritate you.

I was on my fourth fishburger now and I was close to puke. The satan was still standing in front of me telling now and then how many burgers I still had to eat.

"I can count as well." I replied with irritation.
"Good, then be quick if you don't want to spend the night here."
"Well Massimo, I think I have to puke."
"I don't mind. Eat."

Madre Mia he is satan for real! I can't believe this. I will throw up in your face, you moron.

I nodded as I prepared myself mentally to throw up. Right in his face Leila, not left not right, just in his face. Sorry beautiful dress, I have to sacrifice you. I'll wash you afterwards? don't worry.

Uno dos tres.
"Hmmp!" I gagged.
"You okay?"
I grabbed his arms to prevent him from going back, pushing him towards my face.
"Hmmp!"
"Leila, are you okay?" He asked again.
And that said I threw up. Everything came out, all the burgers.

Madre mia sorry for wasting the money. But he left me no other choice. I can't eat so much!

There were tears in my eyes, making it hard for me to see. I have always tears in my eyes when I puke. Okay Leila you can stop now. The bitter taste of the puke wasn't enjoyable.

I was about to wipe my tears off to see the masterwork that I had created. His hands, however made me stop.

"I'm sorry." He spoke as he wiped my tears away.
"I didn't know you'd throw up."
What I saw made me sad, I hadn't throw up on his face. The satans face was still handsome.
Instead I had thrown up on the hood of the car. 

Are you crazy Leila? He is a mafia, I repeat a mafia. How could you even think that he'd be standing still when you would throw up? He can dodge bullets, dodging your puke is just easy peasy for him.

I wanted to jump of from the hood of the car.
"No. Sit." He commanded me.
"Why?"
"Sit still."
He walked over to his seat and got a bottle.

"Water?" I asked. He nodded.
"Drink this. No don't touch your chin!" He almost shouted.
"Why?"
"There's puke." Ieuww that must be so gross to watch. I didn't even want to think about it let alone watching it.