~ Chapter 26 ~

He leaned in whispering in my ear.

"What do I do? I think I have..."

"Massimo! Bro, what are the two of you doing outside in this weather?!"

Massimo was trying to hold his anger in, but the irritation was visible on his face.

"What?" He averted his gaze towards Ramilo.
"Oeh irritated. Did I ruin your moment?" He giggled.

"Not once. You did it twice," Massimo replied . Wait what did he say?

Ramilo's eyes widened as he bursted out into laughter.

"Okay, I knew I did right when I got the two of you married," he managed to say as he walked into the mansion, still laughing.

"Uhm should we go inside?" I was uncomfortable.

"Already? You wanted to play in the snow didn't you?" Before I could answer he pushed me back, making me land on my butt.

"Massimo, that hurts!" That will be blue marks.
"Well sorry honey," he laughed as he crouched to be on my level.

His gaze was intense, and his eyes were piercing my soul. How long will he stare at me like this because I won't be able to control the color of my cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?"
"Blushing m-me? No, it's cold that's why my cheeks are red." Nice try Leila!

He smirked slightly.
"Look me in the eyes then," he challenged me.

Look him in the eyes.

Where did you come from?!

"Look at me," he stated again, this time more like a command.

"I-I see I'm looking at you." I was lying. I didn't even look at him for 2 seconds straight. What is happening to me? Why am I not able to articulate properly around him?

"What ar..." He grabbed my chin between his fingers as he forced me to look at him. "Look at me Leila."

"I-I am," I murmered.
"You aren't baby, are you perhaps shy?" He knew what he was doing.

"No, I'm not shy," I uttered as I tried to look him in the eyes as long as I could. He didn't blink even once whereas my eyes were blinking as if they could make me fly at any moment.

The tiny smirk on his lips revealed that he was enjoying seeing me like this.
"Come, let's go inside," he spoke as he helped me up.

I walked away in front of him but his sudden laugh made me turn around.
"Why are you laughing?" I asked confused.

"Leila did you wet your pants?"
"No! I didn't pee in my pants!" I defended myself. However, when I touched my butt it was wet.

"I didn't pee Massimo! That's the snow!"
"Yeah I see. Didn't know my stare would make you pee," he laughed hard.

"You little brat," I hissed as I made a snowball throwing it at him, which he dodged.

"Oeh made you angry didn't I, wetting the pants lady. Quick hide it before anybody else sees it," he mocked.

"Massimo if you don't stop then I'll make you wet your pants!"
"How? Come on do it," he challenged me as he approached me with his smirk.

How?

I know how, just be quiet.

He approached me and so did I.

"Come on, do it."
"You'll regret it," I warned him.
"Do it."
"As you wish," I tiptoed making him confused as I stared at his lips making him feel as if I wanted to kiss him.