Part 2

Lots of swearing

Tommy walked into the class room, all eyes fell on him "What the fuck are you looking at" he growled, making everyone retreat. He smirked and shoved a table to the floor before walking off to his seat and sitting down, putting his feet up on the desk. "Thomas...feet down" the teacher seemed nervous to tell Tommy to move his feet. "Shut the fuck up old man" he teacher nodded and just started to teach. It was hard with Tommy making snarky jokes and just being disruptive.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Phil walked in "My apologizes for being late Sir, My name is Philza Minecraft and I'm here to help Tommy with his disruptive behaviour." He explained extremely smartly. The teacher smiled in relief "Back table next to the window-"

"FUCK OFF MAN" Tommy just yelled, slamming his fists into the table "I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKIN' SHIT IN MY LIFE" Phil sighed and thanked the teacher before quickly walking over and sitting by Tommy. He placed his bag next to him and smiled slightly. Tommy growled and kicked Phil's leg hard with his foot. Phil wasn't more that fazed, he had to look after younger kids who hit and hurt him so he was used to this. "Leave me alone" he kicked the chair hard to the point Phil was sent off his chair.

Tommy laughed at him before Phil got up, apologized to the teacher, and sat down "Do not do that again" he whispered to Tommy. He sounded calm and kind, even knowing full well what Tommy would/Will do. Tommy scowled at him "dot tell me what to Fuckin' do" he growled, kicking the chair again so wobbled, with Phil on it. Phil was not thin, no where near but he wasn't big either, he was a good weight form his age, unlike Tommy.

Tommy was extremely thin but crazily strong for his age. It was scary "You know I've been given the go" Phil whispered to Tommy "I'm allowed to do whatever I like to you and I'll get praised for it so I recommend you sit properly and do you work" Tommy laughed, he wasn't scared.

"Yeah...what you gonna do then huh?" Phil smiled "I have a child Leash. I clip it to your chest and back and pull you around like an animal. Unless you want me to do that I recommend you staying quiet and doing your work" Tommy's face paled slightly as he mumbled out a few swear words and leaning his head in the desk. Phil smiled and pulled out a book from his bag and started to write in it.

Tommy had been quiet for 10 minutes or so now and it was amazing. It had been the quietest Tommy had ever been in his whole life. Phil smiled and grabbed his bag, opening it and pulling out a small chocolate bar, putting it in front of Tommy's head. Tommy looked up and looked at the bar "What the fuck is this for? You tryin' to get my good side or what?" He hissed

"Every time you do s good thing, you get rewarded, every time a bad thing, you'll get punished" Tommy rolled his eyes and took the bar, opening it up "Oh my god, it's white chocolate" he whispered to himself, overly excited.

Phil smiled and took note of that. Tommy but into it and smiled. "Tommy no eating in class" Tommy growled and stood up "Say that to my Fucking face you dip shit" Tommy shoved the table, making it collapse onto the floor. He dropped the bar, snarled and walked out the class, slamming the door so hard that a few things in the wall fell. Phil sighed and grabbed his back, running after him.

Tommy was in the corridor, beating the shit out of a locker. Phil walked over and pulled Tommy back, restraining him "Stop, you'll hurt yourself" he said as Tommy started to struggle against him "Shut the fuck up, you don't know shit" he growled, slamming his head back and making Phil let go and hold his fore head in pain.

"I don't need you, I don't like you, you're not wanted here. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FUCKIN' MISTAKE" Tommy yelled, slamming his fist on he battered locker door. Phil placed a hand in his shoulder "How about we go somewhere else, somewhere you can't break school property" Tommy shoved him away "Don't fucking touch me"

Phil sighed "Come on then, back to class" he grabbed Tommy arm and dragged him in, not caring about how much Tommy hit and punched him.