chapter 35

Ranboob-Tommy wtf?! It's been ages What happened to actually talking to us?! You never speak anymore. Are we still friends?

Colour-Hey Tom's. How's it been?

Ranboob-We have been looking for you for hours. Dream told us you didn't take the news well. Where are you?

Colour-Boo calm

Ranboob-How come you're not answering? You where online two minutes or so ago. Answer you dumbass

Bee boy-Wjats hlisny on?

Bee boy-*going

Ranboob-Tommys texted in chat and hasn't answered since

Actually short-Hey guys...sorry. nightmare is forcing me to eat 😅

Bee boy-Tuck your time

Ranboob-finally
_______________

Tommy chuckled lightly as he looked down at his phone. He was sat on the kitchen as Nightmare made him bacon and eggs and beans and toast.

He didn't ask for the food but he was definitely great full. He'd eat as much as he could when given the chance. It's just he never had any food in to eat so he was a twig, though he didn't so much mind.

"I can't believe I'm cooking you food at like 3 in the morning. Fucking hell" Nightmare laughed, scratching at his mask slightly. He swayed slightly as he watched the bacon cook.

________
Actually short-sorry I've been gone so long, or so sorry I've been gone a week There's been a LOT of problems haha

Ranboob-Oh

Bee boy-Tjats ok Tommy. Where are you now? I wajna see iou agagais

Colour-I swear Tubbo's spelling is worse than normal

Bee boy-Fuck off wanker

Actually short-I'm currently at my brother's. So I'll be home in two-three days so yah

Ranboob-Ok-i'll be back in 5. Mum's ordering dinner and I wanna pitch in with money

Actually short-Ok

Bee boy-Alright

Colour-Dont let the door hit you on your way out
___________

"Nice friends you have huh" Nightmare laughed, looking over Tommy's shoulder as he held a plate of food.

"HEY-come on mann-they're my text messages fak off" Tommy barked, watching the food being placed down in front of him, plus a can of coke.

"Fak off" Nightmare laughed, sitting besides the blond and looked at him. The two were very different, not much alike. Nightmare was usually calm and collected, knowing how and when to control his emotions and when not too. Most people found that weird but he didn't really care.

He was tapping his fingers against the table as he looked down "okay so uh Tom's...so your brothers and I were just talking a few hours ago and-" Tommy's head looked up, a mouth full of eggs. He tilted it in slight confusion as he turned up his nose.

"Well...we're thinking maybe taking you to an actual boarding school. So they can help with your acidemics and anger and-"

"What." Tommys eyes squinted as he glared through them.

"W-well yeah you know, I think it would help and maybe-"

"And leave all my friends? And Phil? And Drista? And Mr Berk?" Mr Berk was just a chill teacher that Tommy get away with everything. "You-You wanna make me leave my safe space school?"

"Safe...? It literally locked like 20 kids in there to play a game of life and death...it is not safe-And never will be safe"

"I'm not going-End of" Tommy stood up, his plate wasn't even empty. It had like 2-3 bites taken from it.

"No Tom's come on-"

Tommy grabbed the plate of food and hissed "I will see you at another time" and with that, the angry blond was gone to leave his brother alone.

The rain had started to pick up, hitting against the glass windows. It made nightmare feel alone. He didn't have a boyfriend like Dre-He didn't have a best friend like Drista-His side kick of a brother was taking charge of everything. He didn't have anyone anymore. He could always talk to his dad but he'd just get the same old lecture of to 'grow up' or 'be a man' or even 'I never grew up a boy to be a wimp' so he stayed quiet to anyone or everyone.

He sighed, looking at the dim oven light and stood up. He crept over, onto the soft carpet, and opened up the cabinet door. There were bottles and bottles of alcohol and a box just full of meth and cocaine. "I meannn-A little wouldn't hurt" he mumbled