chapter 15

Techno grabbed his brother by the ear and growled "What the fuck are you doing here huh? You should have stayed at home helping Ma and Pa"

"We came in at the same time. Why didn't you ask then?" Billiam growled back, eyes a dark chocolate brown as his ears twitched. They staired at eachother, glaring daggers into there soles. "How did you know?" Techno hissed, getting a confused look from his brother.

"The.....the Sapnap thing....how did you know I liked him?" He whispered, not needing Phil of Tommy to hear. Billiam chuckled darkly as he ran his fingers threw Technos long pink hair "I know my stuff brother, I know everything"

(BEFORE YOU SHOUT AT ME, SWEAR AT ME AND OR CALL ME NAMES WAIT-
I am not shipping Sapnap and techno together. It's a crush. PEOPLE HAVE CRUSHES! I hadn't known about his boundaries against shipping and before I wrote this and as I knew I have never shipped them in this story. It explains it later on. Now please...don't yell at me)

Phil sighed and walked over, passing both of them a small box. "Do not open till you get in the living room with Tom's" They nodded obediently and the three went over to where Tommy was.

The young blond was watching some cartoons with a stuffed animal. Body covered in blankets from what seen. Under the blankets he was covered in bandages. "Here Tommy" Tommy looked up and took the box.

Phil sat down, making the two brothers sit on the purple carpet. The floor was a grey carpet but there was a purple one on top. Tommy was snuggled in close to the light brown sofa, awaiting for the OK to open the box.

"Okay off you go. Open up" The three dug into the rapping paper and opened up the box "Oh pog, a fucking galaxy chocolate" Tommy smiled happily, looking at the Easter egg box.

"Maltesers....pog" Techno smirked, sticking his tongue out at Billiam in a teasing manner "I got a better Easter egg than you bitch" he laughed, getting an annoyed look from Billiam. The first brother looked at his box and opened it up, smiling.

"Thanks for the twirl egg Phil" He thanked, already grabbing the twirl bar that came along with it and opening it. Eating it so soon. Phil stood up, messing all three boys hair put. "No problem boys. I'm assuming most of you forgot about Easter so I thought I'd get us all in the spirit." He hummed "Techno let's go, you're tall, we're getting Easter decorations to decorate the house"

Techno nodded, standing up but keeping a tight grip on the egg box. He didn't need his brother ruining another holiday because of his selfish ways. Billiam let a laugh out before his eyes fell on Tommy, who was nibbling on a galaxy chocolate bar. He looked at Billiam and glared at him.

"What the fuck do you want?" He hissed, suddenly being all defensive. Billiam just snickered, standing up and sitting besides Tommy, obviously making the other try and squirm away but stopped when pain from his stomach and side started to kick in. "You need some pain killers huh?" He chuckled, looking Tommy up and down.

"You're a pretty boy~Got a girlfriend or boyfriend? Don't judge here" Tommy rolled his eyes on desgust as he crossed his arms "bruh, I have all the girlfriends. I date every girlfriend. And I'm not gay-"

"He's a lesbian" the familiar voice of a young girl rang threw Tommy's head. He looked to the door to see his siblings.

Drista and Dream

"Oh fuck me" Tommy whined, throwing his head back against the sofa. "Why the fuck are you two even here? How did you get Phil's stupid address?" He hissed, not in the mood for his siblings today. He hated them....or well he loved them dearly but that didn't mean he'd act that way.

"Tommy, Phil's an old friend...he helped me get out of my yandere times" Dream chuckled darkly under his breath but immediately getting a slap from Drista "Basically Phil set Dream and Sam up and now they're dating." She explained.

"What happened to Grian?" Tom's asked, confused on what happened about that sail boat. "Grians dating Wilbur remember? God you're an oblivious dumbass sometimes. Anyway here, we were told to get you stuff for Easter"

Drista and Dream passed Tommy a chocolate egg each. Both being a smarties one but an Easter egg non the less "Oh Uh cheers....I think" Tommy mumbled, secretly happy that he had the chocolate Eggs.

"oh Tommy you're gonna-"

Tommy slapped Billiams hand away "Keep your greedy mitts to yourself you wanker"
________

HAPPY EASTER 🐰💕

Also-So many people don't know what this amazing this is. So here-!

 So here-!