Chapter 5o

Let's be honest, we've all been there, heartbreak....it's a terrible thing because it hurts and it makes you feel alone and like nothing can go worse

That's how Techno felt

He had been given the news of Sapnap dating someone and it hurt him, and because he was hurt he was sad, he hated feeling sad so he turned that sadness into anger and that anger into pure rage.

He walked into the school, hair flowing down with his hand bawled into a fist. "Hey tech-"

Wilbur couldn't even get his words out without being shoved into a locker. He gasped out in pain as he felt his head wack against the metal

"T-Techno!? What have I done!"

Techno didn't speak, he just kept him pinned to the locker. His breathing was hard and ragged as he glared at him.

A few seconds passed and techno let him go, covering his eyes to wipe tears away. There was pity in Wilburs eyes as he walked over and pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back softly and slowly

"I got ya big guy...it's okay" he whispered to him, them both slowly shrinking to the floor and sitting with Wilburs back against the locker and Technos face stuffed into his chest.

"I know it hurts, I can't stop the hurting but I promise it will get better yeah?" He was sort of treating him like a child but it brought comfort to Techno.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, I'm sure you'll probably deal with that yourself but do remember me and our group is always here for you. I promise you can't get rid of us" he giggled, running his free hand through the silky hair of Technos.

Techno melted into it, closing his eyes slowly. He had calmed down. He knew it would come back later, all the pain, the anger, the sadness but right now....he felt safe and he felt like this was where he was ment to be

"Thank you...."
---------------

"hello there...are you new?"

Phil looked up, his face falling with soft pink tint "Why-I-Uh...."

She giggled, putting her hand out "Well don't leave me waiting...are you new or just having a quick look around?"

Phil took her hand, standing up as he grabbed his keys on the way up "I um was just looking around. Unfortunately I don't think this is the place for me"

She put her hands Infront of her, intwining them "Oh that's a shame. It's a really good school. I mean we're the best around for a good few miles as the other one....it's pretty shit-"

"Watch your mouth, that's my old school you're talking about" he hissed, gripping his keys.

"Oh then why....Oh!" It was when the young lady realized "Are you Philza Minecraft? The guy at the shit school who helps the shit kids? You're basically a legend around here. I mean you can tame basically anyone. Woah"

She started at him in awe, a soft blush falling upon her face. She moved her long hair away from her shoulders. "Oh right-My name is Kristen....pleasure to meet you"

Phil nodded "Yeah same....well I have to go home and-" she cut him off, shaking her head. He looked at her puzzled, squinting his eyes slightly.

Kristen looked through her pocket, biting her lip slightly before pulling out a card "Call me~?" She battered her eyes and giggled. Her make up was on point, nothing smudged or running of anything. It was basically an angle look.

"Uh yeah right-" Phil took the card, smiling softly. She sounded like someone who he could connect to very well "I'll see what happens when I get home"

He turned away, and unlocked his car "I want your number" she grabbed his wrist "Boys like you will say they'll call and never do...I want your number so I can make the first move"

They both shared a laugh as he nodded, pulling out his phone "Persistent huh?"

"Always~"

They were stood in then parking lot for a good hour or two just talking and in the end, Phil never got in his car when he was supposed to. It was around 8pm when he got back to the house.

There was a bright blue car outside the house, making Phil pause in confusion. He walked around the back of it, looking at the number plate and went wide eyed

"He's....back?"