chapter 32

Billiam wrapped the towel around his neck and shoulders as he looked into the mirror. He wiped his eyes, trying to hold back tears as he sighed shakily. He couldn't actually remember how he got to live in Dre's house but he was not very grateful.

His gaze averted to the small picture on the cabinet as he sighed. He went over to it and picked it up. "In a few Weeks brother" he whispered to himself. It was a picture of himself and Techno, standing by an old Oak tree. It had only been a couple of weeks since Billiam had seen techno but obviously, they argued the last time so he never went to see him again.

"Billiam!"

He turned his head, quietly cursing under his breath before placing down the picture frame. "Uh hey Dre..." He put his arms behind his back and looked down nervously.

"What did I tell you about that picture?" He growled darkly, storming over and glaring at Billiam. Billiam didn't move nor did he flinch.

"Uh...you told me not to look at it?" He muttered, fiddling with his wet hair. He didn't usually stand up for himself unless it was against his brother. He was a pretty quiet person who did as told.

"Fucking idiot" Dre slapped Billiam hard across the face as he snarled irritatedly. "Damn usless-Go dry your hair and come downstairs to see my brother."

"O-Okay...sorry I won't check it again. In fact-" he grabbed the photo and opened the wodden draw. He shoved the photo in it and closed the draw

"Good boy" Dre hummed, walking to Billiam and kissing him softly, his hand placed on Billiams neck softly and rubbed his Adams apple.

He watched the other shudder before pulling from the kiss "You'll be rewarded later on buba~" he hummed before walking off.

"I love...you..." Billiam whispered, looking down. He didn't even know why he tried anymore. It was pointless at this point.

--------
Tommy yawned as he snuggled up closer to whomever was holding him. He stuffed his face in there chest and sniffled. He was clearly coming back from a bad dream and was ansy. He kept moving and squirming, whoever was holding him was having a tight grip on him so he didn't fall.

"How does he sleep through so much?" Nightmare asked, rubbing Tommy's back softly; trying to sooth him. Tommy clung onto him, eyes fluttering slightly as he yawned.

He looked up at nightmare before hiding his face in his chest. "Fuck off" he whined, hearing the brothers laugh at him.

"We're here so wakey wakey" Exd opened the door and walked in with the two behind him.

The house was massive, and they where only in the living room. There was three massive white sofas with a grey fur blanket drapped over the back. There was also white fur rug on the floor.

There was a large golden fireplace with logs in a tray besides it to keep then fire alive. There was a massive mirror on top of the fire place and a large 83inch TV up on the wall.

Tommy jumped out of Nightmares arms and growled "Why the fuck am I here!? I...I hate it here. They hate me being here" he shuffled over away to the door, though Exd was in the door way.

"You'll be fine...they're gonna just help you with your anger...like Phil used to do but they'll be more efficient" Exd cooed, a small smirk on his face under the mask.

Tommy placed a hand on his hip, feeling the phone he had in his pocket. The olders didn't know he had a phone, no-one knew he had a phone. He was given one from his mother a few years back, when she actually cared about him.

"Just try it...you don't have a choice anyway so suck it up. We'll be here for two days and if you aren't fixed-"

"Fixed..." Tommy looked up at Exd, his face dropped to utter fear as he gulped "F-fix me..?"

"Tommy no-Thats not what I ment. I just got my wording wrong. I didn't mean fix I ment um...help. Yeah help. They just wanna help you okay?" Exd corrected, Nightmare rolling his eyes slightly in desgust.

He laughed to himself. "You're to kind on him. Yes we're fixing you. There's a lot wrong with you. So we're fixing your fucked up head" Nightmare glared, walking over as he towered over him.

"Hey-Sorry we're late. We were just-"

As Dre opened his mouth to continue the conversation but Tommy bolted past him. Tears in his eyes as he wrapped his hands around his ears "I DON'T NEED TO BE FIXED" He screamed, running off to a room and hiding in a room.

"Fuck..." Exd whispered.