Chapter 51

I hate the fact of whenever you like someone, there's always someone else in the way.
Like one of my mates, I suddenly gained feelings for again, now likes someone else. And yeah, I sound selfish and I probably sound like a whore or something because I'm just out of a relationship but my mate would tell me I'm pretty or I'm cute and I'm special and I fell for him again.
Two hours ago he starts texting me about my friend and how she's cute and he likes her and how adorable she is
I just seem to never be able to be the one because someone else always catches there eye.
Like my ex now, dumped me and chose someone else over me. It fucking hurts to know you're never number one

Anyway, ignoring my little temper tantrum, enjoy the chapter

--------
"Hes....back?"

Phil unlocked the door and opened it, immediately scrunching up his nose. The house was a mess already. Pizza boxes, shoe boxes, just boxes and stains already everywhere. "Ew" he grimaced, kicking a red cup to the side.

He went into the kitchen before immediately walking away. It was rank. There was food all over the walls and floors and fridge and just everywhere and there was a persistent smell of alcohol and smoke.

He made his way to the living room, sighing in relief as it was the only place in the entire house that was clean. Though Minx and Tommy were in the room.

Minx was watching TV with a bottle of orange juice while Tommy was on her lap, shaking uncontrollably. She was softly soothing him

"What's going on?" He asked, closing the door behind and going over to the two. Sitting on the sofa besides them and petting Tommy's head

"The smell of alcohol brought back memories apparently and he's freaking out. It's why there are a load of candles and smelly things in this room to calm him." Minx didn't take her eyes off the TV. The Kardashians were on so it was funny so make fun of.

Phil nodded, giving a small look around at the candles. Funny enough this room was actually shining. It was like no-one had touched a thing in the place.

"I'm gonna go upstairs to check on Eret and....him, so don't worry about a thing" he kissed there heads before standing up "Stay in here okay? Worst comes to worst you'll sleep in here till I get the house cleaned"

Minx smiled softly, holding Tommy closer than before "Just get the house sorted out....he's not doing very well"

Phil nodded, sighing "I will. Sorry I didn't tell you guys he'd be here...I didn't know either"
----

Phil walked into the hallway again, turning to the stairs. He grimaced at the empty pizza boxes and, yet again, cups of left over alcohol all over them.

The carpet was stained and rank. He'd have to spend a day it's self on the carpets alone to get the stains out. "Ew" he whined

He stepped by it, yacking at the smell. It was a mix of alcohol and old foods. Rank

He made it to the second floor, quickly checking Minx's and his own room. He let out a sigh in relief as it hadn't been touched. It was the same tidy mess in Minx's room as it was when she first moved in. It had all of her belongings in and a few things they brought on the day after moving in.

His room was neat and shining. He had some strong Ocd so everything had to be perfect and couldn't be moved, even if it looked like it had to be. He had everything in a certain order and how he liked it.

He walked into the bathroom, rolling his eyes at the mess of makeup supplies all over the counters. At least it wasn't everywhere and there were no stains, it was just all over the counters. That stuff was Minx's so he didn't have to worry.

Though, his perfectionist side kicked in and he began to tidy everything up and make it look pretty and perfect.

"Does she even use half of this stuff?" He questioned to himself, looking at all the different brushes and colours and sizes.

He designed them in size order, smiling happily, before closing the bag "it's fixed now" he hummed, it took him twenty minutes what wasn't his favourite but it was okay in the long run.

He sighed, leaving the bathroom and looking up at the third room. He huffed to himself, rolling his eyes at the floor "I'm gonna smack him" he growled