chapter 49

Hey guys...are we able not to trauma drop on my story's? It's just I'm in a shit mind set and I don't want you guys to accidentally push me back into something I'll regret.

Thanks Xox
----------------

Phil pulled up outside of a school, getting out and grabbing his bag. As he was 17 he still had to go into education until he was 18. Weather this was just a mistake or useful, he couldn't just drop out

"Ah Mr Minecraft. You're early" the new principal said, walking over and putting out his hand

"Hello sir" Phil's voice was kinda...dull. He already looked bored and like he didn't want to be there. He had a slight red tint to his knuckles and just fist in general.

"Shall we take a walk round? I'm sure you will love it here...even though you'll only be here a couple months of course" he laughed but didn't get anything from Phil. Not even an amused smile.

"Right....so I've been looking over your original email to get in and your records and I am very impressed" He started to walk, taking Phil behind him. "As you know, this school is almost perfect with behaviour so we won't need you to do that job or whatever you did anymore"

Phil paused in his steps, eyes looking down at the floor before quickly running to catch back up "Oh..."

"Yes 'Oh' indeed. You get to be a proper kid now so isn't that fun. Finish your A-levels and you're scot free" the principal chuckled, smiling widely. It was unsettling in a way

"So...I can't help the other kids with there behaviour? I just...have to be a kid?" Phil looked utterly confused when the principal nodded

"Great...." He spat through his lips, trying to sound nice but it didn't come out that way

The principal laughed before taking him round the classes, showing him the different rooms and where everything was.

Phil hated everything, it was so...normal. no acting out kids, no fights at lunch, no-one scared of one enough..."How boring and plain" he huffed.

The principal had left to sort out a throwing up incident and left Phil alone. "And the principal is actually good at his job? Ew" he scrunched up his nose as he grimaced in desgust.

"I'm gonna get back into my old school-Even if it fucking kills me. I'm not saying here" he growled to himself, walking down the corridor and quickly turning to a locker and raising his fist.

It was as if something flashed before him and he lowered his fist...he was turning into the ones he used to help.

"Oh....oh god" he backed up. It was only then did he realize he was dependent on the others he helped. Without them his sanity would fall down the drain.

'I gotta get out of here' he though to himself as he ran off to find the nearest exit. He couldn't stay in a place that caused him to be angry. He's Philza Minecraft. Philza Minecraft doesn't get angry and punch shit.

He ran out of the school, looking at his car. He ran to it and grabbed his keys from his pocket, dropping it on the floor in the panic he was in. He cursed under his breath, reaching down to pick it up when someone stopped him.

A very pretty lady in fact. Long hair, a perfect figure. She was the perfect package deal for a first sight. She was literally everything in one.

"Hello there....are you new?"