chapter 39

Trigger warning
Sexual assault mention
______________

Phil sat in his car outside of school grounds. He was picking up a few boys from school and was tapping his keys against the steering wheel.

He usually picked up Techno, Wilbur and Tubbo seeing as Tubbo didn't have anyone to pick him up anymore, Techno always road with Phil and Wilbur was getting clingy.

He was in a very large car, an eleven seater so basically most of the kids he helped could tag along with him.

"PHILLLLLL"

Phil looked up and laughed, hearing Wilburs loud voice from half a mile away from him. He waved but paused. There were five of them.

"Uh hey Phil...could these three get a lift too?" Techno asked. It was Tommy, Minx and also Corpse. Corpse was stood, twiddling his fingers. He was looking down nervously

Minx was applying her make-up, with help from Wilbur. She looked to be in a right state. Her hair was an absolute mess, the make up she was redoing was awful and she had bruises all around her neck and fists

"Shit" Phil mouthed. Minx was a very pretty lady, and she knew it. She always wore short skirts and low cut tops. Most of the teachers yelled at her for it but she wouldn't give a shit.

Tommy was quiet, head down as tears had stained his naturally Rosey cheeks. He was shaking. He was scared...why was he scared...

"Hop in-Minx in front next to me. I want a word. Everyone else in the back back please" Phil commanded, Watching all of them shuffle and squirm about.

Wilbur and techno sat next to eachother in the very back of the car, Tommy and corpse in front and then there was one row clean of people, then Phil and Minx.

He turned the radio on and the boys got chatting with eachother. Happily taking away like nothing was happening up front.

"Minx...what happened? You're never in a state like this. You love your looks, you wouldn't dare go out looking like you do now..." Phil started to drive, glancing back at minx to see her turn away and cover up her shoulders with her hair.

"It...it was just a small accident with one of the jocks. I only did it so he wouldn't share the pictures of me around the school-eh...no wait I didn't mean to say that" she immediately paniced herself, her breathing picking up as she tried to cover up her wording and make up excuses.

"Hey hey hey, no stop it's okay yeah." Phil stopped at a red light and grabbed a first aid kit from the floor. He placed it on his lap and sighed. "Just breathe, I'll sort you out and you stay over mine tonight okay?"

She nodded, looking down. Minx was only this way because of how little attention she got at home. She was Niki and Puffys sister so she got little to none attention. Her father always called her a 'Slut' so she decided she was gonna prove to him she wasn't but it just got to the point where she gave up trying to impress him and continued to wear her revealing outfit.

"There's a blanket down by your feet if you wanna cover up. You don't have to since you look gorgeous as is, it's just if you personally feel uncomfortable yeah?"

Minx nodded "Thanks Phil..." She muttered, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around her shoulders. She wasn't uncomfortable, she was cold.

Phil moved the first aid kit to Minx's lap "is that okay? I can't drive with it on my lap just incase it falls. It's a distraction" he chuckled, watching minx nod.

"I'm...I'm sorry..." She whispered, tapping her black painted nails against the first aid kit. She felt bad for having Phil baby her but also knew if he didn't she would be in a very bad place.