chapter 58

George watched as Phil walked away from him and looked down at the mop and bucket. He had no idea what the fuck he had to do as like...cleaning? He was a rich boy. "What am I supposed to do with this?" He picked up the mop

"cleaning was for servants and ugly children and poor boys....OH-AND Eret....and Eret..." He corrected himself, even though there wasn't anyone there to backlash on him.

He dropped the mop back in the bucket-getting the water on him, and huffed "This is disgusting..." he groaned before grabbing his phone and propping himself up on the counter. He pulled up snapchat, looking at his recently texted contacts and smirked. 

He pulled up Dreams contact and chuckled as he took a picture of himself and sent it with the line
My house is dirty...will you come clean me....I mean the house?

He chuckled at the quick of a response he got but frowned at the answer

He was sent a picture of Sam with his middle finger up saying
Fuck off from my boyfriend

All George was trying to do was to get out of some cleaning because in his mind....Phil was being an arse. He pulled up Dreams name again and started to message Sam on it

Now texting faceless
me:What are you doing on Dreams phone?

Faceless:Because he's asleep. So.fuck.Off
Faceless:Why do you even have his number?

Me:Because he fucks me on the weekends~

You have been blocked, for more information press the link down below
//////////////////////////@/////.///

George groaned in anger and went against cleaning and walked upstairs. He was greeted by Eret asleep on the bed with a towel wrapped around his lower body and a hoodie on his top. George blushed softly as he walked over and kissed his head softly

"Goodnight" he whispered
___________________________

As the night last and the day started, Phil was in the car, carpooling a bunch of kids. He had Tommy up front, Minx in the middle row with Techno and corpse next to her and then Mark and Sean in the back.

Sean and Mark had trouble starting up the car that morning and as they began to walk Phil spotted them and offered them a lift.

Minx was a large flirt and like being seductive with people but corpse and techno were one of the few people who wouldn't fall for her and so sat next to her. Though Minx hadn't been very...well sexual with people as of her regression 'embarrassment' episode as she called it. Though Phil and Tommy had both told her it wasn't her fault and there was nothing to be embarrassed by...she still was.

"So you guys-I need to have a serious chat alright?" Phil parked the car and turned to face them all "This might be the only time I will ever say this but..." He sighed

"I need you guys to be on your worst behaviour yet"

Tommy's face light up as he sniggered. Techno and Corpse shared a side glance as Mark gave a slight glare at Sean-shaking his head. "Phil no-If they do this what if they fall back into their ways? You remember how fucking long it took to help them get....normal..."

"Mark we don't use the normal word as it isn't kind. And it will only be up until I can get my job or back at school or whatever the hell I do with my life. Besides...it had gotten to the point I understand how to deal with them....Tommy is my only issue"

Tommy giggled as he stuck two fingers up at Phil, sticking his tongue out

"As my point proven" 

Phil sighed "Look-I dunno what shit I gotta do to get them to listen to me but either way. I'm assuming you guys acting like little shits you are and I come and help with be okay so just...do whatever?"

They nodded and Phil unlocked the car, letting the boys and minx get out.

Sean leaned his head on marks shoulder, looking up at him, batting his eyes. Mark looked down at him, chuckling slightly as he shook his head "Can I help you?"

Jack shook his head "No ye can't....just ams I allowed tos also act out?" He asked, fiddling with the green strands of his hair.

The older shook his head "No Jacky-and you know why anyway so just stay as your best alright? Ethan's inside so come along"

Sean crossed his arms angrily, rolling his eyes "Cunt"