chapter 43

Trigger warning
House hold abuse
Blood
------

The door opened and Dream walked in with his brothers. He didn't get very far as he had an empty bottle already thrown at his head.

He cursed out as he gripped his face. Exd took his brother into his arms immediately, checking the wound.

"Fucking mistake you are-The other ones on the kitchen. I'm having party-So stay out of way" His dad slurred, laughing loudly to himself before walking off to the living room to watch TV.

"I'll go to the kitchen to grab Tommy. I'll check for wounds to. You coming?" Nightmare asked as he had already started walking off to the kitchen.

"You okay?" Exd asked, looking at Dream. Dream glared but it wasn't ment for mean perpouses, he was just in a lot of pain and found the question stupid.

Nightmare walked into the kitchen to see Tommy sat at the kitchen table. His arms were dark blues and purples as he had a massive black eye.

A phone rested Infront of him, cracked and smashed. It had bits of blood on the screen and the screen protector was pulled right off and cracked.

"What....did he do?" Nightmare went to Tommy but there wasn't a response. Tommy was just looking out the window of the kitchen, quietly thinking.

"Tom...my?" He repeated, placing a hand on Tommy's shoulder. He rubbed his shoulder before turning him around and looking at him.

"Who...told him" Tommy's voice was quiet and wobbly as he looked up. He had tears in his eyes as he shook rapidly. He was traumatized...he was scared of his own father and siblings.

Nightmare didn't have anything to say, he just looked away as his hair feel over his eyes.

Tommy opened his mouth but closed it to think, before reopening it "I-I see..." He stood up, wincing hard in pain as he grabbed his shattered phone. It still turned on but it was almost unusable. He'd only use it to call and that would be it.

"I don't think you should live here anymore Tommy...." Nightmare started, looking at the boy in red "You're gonna get killed if you continue to stay. Pack your bags and leave this house by 5. I'm giving you two hours-Go"

Tommy nodded, no fighting back, no sarcastic eye rolls. No nothing. He really was a broken boy. He swollowed hard and slowly made his way back up the creeking stairs to his room...or well his used to be room-Its not so much his anymore is it. As nightmare is kicking him out.

Dream and Exd walked into the kitchen "You kicked him out!?" Exd growled, storming over to Nightmare and shoving him harshly.

Dream stayed back, looking up at the cabinets for a first aid kit. He didn't want his cut getting infected and as he was somewhat first aid trained, all he needed was bandages and a wet cloth.

"Well what was I supposed to do!? He's gonna be killed staying here. I had to snitch on Tommy's phone because he put a knife to my neck. I mean he's already spoke to his mates about-...." There was a long pause, Nightmare stairing at the floor now "I shouldn't have said anything sorry..."

With that, nightmare quickly left, leaving his brothers there to ponder. "Is...he being hurt by dad?" Dream quietly whispered, shuffling over to Exd.

"I...don't know. I'll get to the bottom of it as soon as I'm able to. I promise" he took dreams hand and started to drag him off to get the first aid kits.
-----

Hey I'm sorry if updates will go back to being slow again. Me and my boyfriend just broke up and I'm just struggling.

Love you guys, sorry Xox