Chapter 1o

"I'm....sorry"

Phil looked at the blond but Tommy was off chatting to Ponk, not having a care in the world that the teacher told them to quieten down. They didn't. Ponk was laughing behind his mask as Tommy was cracking dumb jokes and mocking other students and teachers.

Phil shook his head "Tommy I'm gonna go to the bathroom" he whispered to Tommy, getting a groan and a slap. Phil took that as an 'Okay' and stood up "Behave" he growled, grabbing his bag and walking out. His book fell onto the floor.

Tommy smirked and grabbed gh book, flicking threw it. It was a bunch of tips on how to help the students-...."What the fuck. This is Fucking crazy. This don't help shite. What a dumbass" he laughed, opening the window and tossing it out.
_____

Phil smirked from the door and walked to the bathroom. It wasn't the real book, the real book was in his hands "He'll never know" he whispered as he flicked through his book, smirking. He put it in his bag and did his business.

He came back to the class and cursed. Three tables were flipped and Tommy was yelling and cursing at the teacher. "FUCKING ARSE BITCH" He yelled face full of anger and tears. Something was wrong. He was so angry he was crying. Phil walked over immediately and took Tommys hand and dragged him out the rooms and pushed him carefully to the floor. He crouched down and took Tommy's face into his hands

"What's going on? Why are you so angry?"

Tommy didn't say anything, he just looked down tears staining his cheeks. Phil sighed and pulled him into a hug. Tommy cried into his chest, gripping his arm "shh....it's okay I've got you" he nodded, trying to calm down. Phil decided to try and lighten the mood with a joke.

"Is....is it because it's valentine's Day and you don't have anyone?" Phil asked, getting a hard punch to the arm. "Shut the fuck up dumbass." Tommy laughed threw tears "oh don't worry Tommy I can be your-"

Phil got slapped round the face and kicked in the balls. "O-ow" he bit his lip and looked at Tommy in pain "Don't even suggest it you whore"

Phil laughed and messed up Tommy's hair. "Come on, let's get to an empty room and we'll just relax okay?"
___

Tommy was sat on Phil's lap, scoffing some chocolates. It was clear he was calming down and was soon gonna be ship shape but until then...he needed some alone time.

The door opened and Tubbo ran in "TOMMY" Tommy winced and looked up, his face lighting up immediately "Tubbo" he giggled, making grabby hands. Tubbo crouched down and hugged the younger "Hello Tom's" he smiled

The two sat there hugging for a few minutes before pulling away. "How have you been? I heard about the incident in class this morning.... everything okay?"

He ran his hand up Tommy's stomach, making him whimper in pain. Tubbo looked at him "is...everything okay?" He asked.

Tommy nodded "Yeah it's all okay...I just have a bruise there" Tubbo and Phil shared an unsteady glance "right...." Tommy gave a weak smile before continuing to devour the large box of chocolates Phil had given him.
_____

Happy valentine's Day 💕