chapter 36

"Tubbo come let's go-We're meeting up with your friend Ranboo and purpled" Punz yelled from the bottom of the stairs, tapping his watch impatiently. He wanted to go out to see his friends but couldn't do so until his brothers were ready to go.

Ponk was sat on the stair banister, legs dangling down. His phone was in his hands as he texted some girl or boy or they or whatever. He usually didn't get up and do as told, he'd just stay there for a few hours and then be like 'Cool' and then go.

"I'M COMING-WAIT" Tubbo screamed downstairs before going back to what he was doing. He had a large suitcase with him, filled to the brim with clothes, underwear, snacks, sweets, stuffies. All that stuff. He was, right now, shoving it out the window.

He was going to sleep round Ranboos but he didn't actually ask if it was okay, he just kinda declared it with Ranboo without telling Ponk or Punz. He shoved it out the window, causing a large crash and for it to split open. "FU-ck..."

"What was that!?" Punz yelled, running outside to check under Tubbo's window. He assumed the boy had fallen out and made a runner but nope...just a lot of clothes.

He growled and looked up "no" he mouthed before getting a bunch of swears and insults thrown at him by the younger blond. As Tubbo was screaming and yelling at him, Punz just stood there taking it all.

But that was when it had suddenly all hit him...he was turning into Dad...He was causing arguments over petty things, he was taking the parental control and preventing the boys from having fun.

There father wasn't a very nice man. He was in jail for noncing and so the boys never saw him often. It was every four months they'd see him...funny enough that was what Ponk and Punz were gonna do after dropping off Tubbo at the park.

"Punz?" Ponk muttered, walking over.

Punz was to lost in the world of he was failing his brothers, he didn't even see the middle child walk over. He gripped his amulet around his neck and swolled hard. He placed one hand on his chest, where his heart was. He felt everything go fuzzy and dizzy. The sides of his eyes were blurry and he couldn't see anything there.

His breathing was shot as he couldn't get a breath. He was gasping and coughing for air. His legs felt weak and wobbly as he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up right. His chest was pounding in pain.

"Pun...z?"

Before Ponk could ask if he was okay, Punz's feet were giving off underneath him. He collapsed to the floor, his hand gripping harder on his chest as his body shook lightly.

"SHIT-"
__________

Tubbo was sat at Ranboos house, crying and shaking manicly as he was covered in blankets. He was in the living room with Ranboo sat next to him with an arm around his shoulder

"Hey hey I'm sure it's gonna be okay. I don't think it's anything horrible...maybe just a hicup in his heart" Ranboo tried to reassure but he knew full well it was a heart attack. How badly-He didn't know. But he couldn't have Tubbo scared like that.

Tubbo sniffled and hiccuped. "B-But I-I screa-screamed at him" he burst out sobbing again, covering his face.

Ranboo would get details of what happened or what would be happening as his mother worked in the NHS but only time would tell of everything would be okay.