Chapter 13

Trigger warning, stuff to do with blood and violence. Tell me if you want to skip and I'll go threw a brief description in the next chapter at the top

________________
His head was bashed against the wall as screaming and yelling echoed threw the center. He couldn't think straight-Scratch that he couldn't think at all. His head was smashed against the wall over and over again until he could taste blood. He weakly tapped the wall making the person let go. He gasped and collapsed onto his knees, gripping the wall as his back was facing the person

"Get up" Tommy shakily got to his feet and turned around. He was crying blood as his face was covered in it, as was his body and head. "You're such a pathetic sight. Let's go" his hair was grabbed as he was taken up to a house like place "Do not ever disrespect me am I clear?"

"Y-Yes sir" he whispered, voice cracking
________

Tommy was sat downstairs on the sofa, laying down more like anyway. His back was propped up against the arm rest, he legs up on the sofa with a blanket on it and pillows behind his back. He had to be careful with his ribs since if they reopened thats a lot of blood stainige

"What the fuck was that dream" he whispered to himself, hand on his head. "I don't remember ever seeing that" he looked at his hands. They were stained slightly...or so he assumed it was stains. He had red and orange markings all up and over his body, the reason he hated people looking at him. He usually hit it pretty well with make up and clothes but was terrified on what Phil would say. The door bell rang, snapping him out of his toughts. He listened and to his supprise there was bickering outside.

"Fucking poor pig, mum doesn't love you"

"OH REALLY!? WANNA GO YOU BROKE RICH MAN!"

"You're in love with Sapnap"

SLAP

Phil ran out into the hall way to open the door "Boys enough. We don't fight in this house. Want me to start the consequences again?" Tommy winced and flinched softly. He hated that word. "Billiam now apologies for slapping your brother"

"Make me"

Phil glared at the taller, crossing his arms and sighing "Billiam....km not mad-" Billiams face washed over with fear and guilt "Sorry Techno I.... didn't mean it" be gritted threw closed teeth" he hated apologizing. He didn't do it often. There was no point for it. Why say sorry for something you ment to do and didn't feel guilty about it?

Techno snickered "Hah-You had to say sorry to me" he smirked, crossing his arms as he walced into the house, stopping immediately when seeing the blond.

Tommy was looking at the Tv that wasn't even on. His eyes looked dead yet pain filled them. It sent small shivers up all males spine. "Oi-what are you doing here?" Tommy slowly turned his head to face Techno, he looked dead "Jesus dude, you sick?"

"No....in pain" Techno nodded and grabbed Phil's arm "I think we should go to the kitchen" he whispered, looking away from Tommy "Uh okay" Phil responded