Chapter 2o

Angsty crap and talks about blood.

Oh I'm making Dream XD's name Exo in this so it's actually a name :D
-------------------

"TUBBO?" Tommy called out, running down the halls, almost barefooted. He was only in his socks seeing as he had lost his shoes a while back when whoever took him from techno at the beginning of this messed up game. He was slipping on the floor at every turn, trying to keep balance.

He had figured out a few minuets ago that the 'Blood' on the walls wasn't real. Yes it was blood, but not human blood...animal blood-Splattered across the walls. He shuddered, yacking at the smell that grew. It was dead animal smell. He shuddered, whining slightly. He turned his nose up in disgust, continuing to run. He was about to run round a corner when he heard talking. "Fuck" he whispered, looking for something to lob. He broke open a locker and searched it.

"Fucking dumb ass kids-Who has paper in there lockers? and towels? where are all the hard covered books to throw?" he growled, continuing to search quickly, eyes darting around it, skimming across each shelf.

"╎ ℸ ̣ 𝙹ꖎ↸ ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ∷⚍リ ↸⚍ᒲʖᔑᓭᓭ" (I told you to run dumbass) Tommy mumbled to himself, mocking Wilbur's words though in Dreams common words rather than his own. Since he was bright up with Dream, Drista, Nightmare and XD he had learned there common language.

"リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ᔑʖᔑリ↸𝙹リ ⚍ᓭ" (Not abandon us) He rolled his eyes "I didn't abandon anyone...I just saved them from dying-Fucking shits" He hissed, flipping his hair stylishly. (I'm hoping that right or I've learnt everything wrong XD)

"Dumb fucks" he growled to himself, forgetting about the people talking. "You're so fucking loud when you're trying to be quiet" Tommy spun around and groaned "Nightmare-Exo" he hissed. The two, his older half brothers, weren't the nicest of people. Exo was treated like a fucking god while Nightmare did everything in his path to make Tommy's life miserable.

Nightmare was a snitch to there father. If dream or Tommy did one small thing wrong he'd tattle. It's why Dream kept his boyfriend secret from Nightmare since there father was heavily homophobic so Dream would probably get beaten for dating a dude... again.

"Yeah well you're not exactly quiet either" Tommy snapped back, growling lowly as his face heated in anger. "Let me just find my friend-And fuck off" he shoved Edx making the mute trip back and fell against the floor. He made a pained noise as he rubbed his lower back.

Nightmare growled and shoved Tommy but at a harsher force, making him fall back and smash his head against the wall. He gasped out in pain as blood trickled down his side's. "Fuck-Opened" he whispered to himself. The stitching on his side's had reopened

Nightmare quickly took note and chuckled "Weak bitch" he smirked under his mask. He had a bandana over his mouth what had a frowny face on, Dream had one but with a smiley face, as did Drista and then Exo had one but with an XD on.

'We should go-...I hear footsteps' Exo signed as he looked at Nightmare. 'I have a feeling it's Tommy's...pets' Exo didn't have many friends, he didn't understand the reason for them so whenever people spoke about having friends-He didn't understand. Most people would think Exo and Nightmare are friends but in reality Exo is basically just Nightmares pet he drags a long for bullying so friends was out the window.

"Yeah...fine yeah you're right-Till home" Nightmare growled as he glared at Tommy one last time before running off, gripping Exo's wrist hard.
_________

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🌈🌈