chapter 42

"you're not Phil..."

"Nope~ Names Minx-What about yours?" She stood up, crossing her arms as she popped her lips out to look more grownup. She pushed her arms up slightly, pushing her boobs up as she did, though wall that was make the male laugh.

"I'm Eret-Pleasure to meet you milady" he took her hand and kissed it gently. "I'm Phil's friend, who also lives here with another. Though he's out of town at the moment. May I ask why you're here?"

His voice was so...royal. It was like something out of a story book. So perfect and British.

"Um...I'm minx and I'm one of Phil's...uh" she didn't really know how to describe herself but Eret seemed to get the idea.

"Ah-One of those. You mean a lot to him. Please sit back down, don't let me intrude. I'll be in my room if you need me. Third floor with the pink door" he smiled before bowing and walking off.

Phil hurried back downstairs with a small bag in his hands "Ah-Eret. Hi" he smiled but the conversation didn't even last a moment as the blond was already gon to help Minx.

Phil walked into the living room and smiled softly "Hey minx. I have all sanitary things in here. So sanitizer, toothbrush, toothpaste and bits and bobs if that's alright" he smiled, getting a small nod.

"Is...the shower ready?" She asked, standing up and walking over. Her shoes were by the sofa as she had taken them off a few moments before.

"Yes it is-Care to follow me?" He chuckled, putting his hand out and smiled. Minx too it and followed the male up the stairs and to the bathroom. "Enjoy" Phil chuckled before leaving out of the bathroom and closing the door behind.
--------

Eret was sat at his desk on the phone go another British male. He was the other roommate who was up for a business thing or whatever.

"So-When do you think you're going to make it back home? It's been almost a full year now. I miss you baby...come back home" Eret basically begged, he had the voice for it.

A small giggled came from the other end "I've told you not to beg at me-If you want something you get on your knees and say it. I know full well you're just sat at your desk and chatting...am I wrong?"

Eret swollowed hard as he fiddled with his phone case. "I-...no you're...no you're not wrong"

"Exactly-And I'll be home in a week. Stop being so spoilt" he laughed, smirking behind his phone.

"Okay...I have to go anyway because of my online classes. Love you Georgie" Eret smiled before hanging up.

He leaned back on his chair, sighing in relief as he put his legs up on his desk. He loved his job-He worked at a small café with Niki. They built it all from scratch and it was doing really well. Though the fact he had never met Minx was a large suprise to Phil.

He turned to his pc and clicked the on button, now wait for it to load and work.
-------

Minx undressed before walking into the shower, sighing happily as the hot water hit her body. She was so used to showering with cold water that this was a supprise to her.

She grabbed the soap and started to rub it against her body, closing her eyes as warmth covered her.

She washed her hair and entire body before stepping out the shower and turning it off. She had stayed in there far longer than needed but she just wanted to enjoy the water as much as she could.

After changing into some of Phil's old clothes. Long grey joggers and a long dusty yellow long sleeved. She felt so comfortable and yet again-That younger state of mind flowed back into her mind.

She felt safe and younger then she should do. "No, I can't" she mumbled, coming back to reality and sighing to herself. She looked at herself in the mirror, holding back tears.

"Phil can't know..."