chapter 11

I'm back and feeling somewhat better. Still slightly struggling with my anxiety and my dyslexia has decided to play around again so that's a thing. I think it's because of school is starting up so that's a thing I'll be dealing with. The reason it will be late updates but I'm trying. I hope you enjoy.

_____________
Tommy finished his chocolates and yawned. He rested his head on Phil's chest and closed his eyes. Tubbo awed and giggled, covering his mouthed. "Sh, he's never been like this before" Phil mouthed, petting Tommy's hair soothingly.

The younger male started to doze off, weakly clinging onto Phil as he did eventually fall asleep. Tubbo giggle again, gasping happily. "Come on. I'm gonna take him to the nurse office to get him checked out and let him sleep" Phil said, standing up and holding Tommy's sleeping body close to his own. He was bouncing him softly, keeping Tommy asleep.

"You should take him to your house, with techno and Wilbur" Tubbo said, knowing Tommy had some sort of problem at home but he didn't know what it was. "I suppose so.....I'll have to do it after the nurse session obviously. I can't take him home and have no idea what's wrong with him or if he's okay. What if he's seriously injured? I'd have no idea" Tubbo nodded an they both started to walk off.
____

"So it seems he's been to a hospital recently.....is that correct?" The woman asked, putting on a light blue mask and some light blue gloves. She then started putting some new bandages on the young boy as she awaited for Phil's answer.

Tubbo and Phil shared a nervous glance each as they shrugged "we....we don't know. We haven't spent the whole week with him, he stayed at home one day and didn't say why" the school nurse nodded and sighed as she out some anti bacterial spray on Tommy's wounds, making him wince and freeze up.

"Careful...we just got him to sleep" Tommy wasn't one to let his guard down on a daily bases so him falling asleep on Phil was a massive opener in either friendship or he was slowly trusting him. Either way they were both great.

"He's fine" she said pretty bordly as she continued to clean up the wounds. "...just make sure he stays out of trouble. If he gets damaged any more there could be more damage done, even more than just a few broken ribs" The nurse said as she finished up and started taking off her mask and gloves.

"Yes of course. I don't think anyone would dare hurt him with me, Tubbo and Techno if he turns up" Phil smiled, looking down at the passed out male laying in front of him. "Are we picking him up? Putting him in a duffle bag? What we doing here?"

"I'll grab you a wheelchair" she laughed, walking away with her heels clicking "You know Phil.....she is pretty cute. Maybe I'll ask-"

Tubbo got a sharp slap round the back of his head, making him retreat his words "She's fucking 27 Tubbo and you're what? 14-15 or something. Don't be stupid" Phil growled, crossed his arms and glaring at the younger.

Tubbo nodded "yeah.m.myeah your right you right. I just won't find love. I'll be alone forever, with no-one in my heart who can ever be with me when I'm sad or hurt. It will just be me and only me together forever" He was being over dramatic as he felt against the wall and slid down it

"And......fin" Phil smirked