chapter 57

When they got home, Phil looked at the place impressed but his smile dropped when swing the cleaning supplies on the floor

"Tommy you and minx Go to the living room for me yeah? I need to have a word with a few people in this household" Tommy nodded happily and took minx I go the living room with a box of toys.

Phil groaned as he pushed open the door to the kitchen. Eret was stood on the kitchen counter cleaning the ceiling from...well whatever food was stuck on there.

"Oh hi George-I'm glad I asked you to clean up and not Eret" Phil crossed his arms as he threw a towel rag at Erets head

"Oi-Oh shit-Phil hey!" He jumped down and looked at him nervously, passing him the rag

"Explain why you're cleaning and not George. Of you're grounded" Phil crossed his arms and watched as Erets head lowered

"G-george was tried and went to bed so I cleaned up. He looked unwell and if I didn't clean Tommy would panic over all the mess and I didn't want you to be mad either and-"

Phil placed a finger on his lips "Now now, I didn't ask for an excuse to why you're cleaning. I asked for an actual reason. Are you being a little simp? Or you being a slave?"

The taller started bitting his nails as he shrugged. Phil grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away "No nails, now come along with me and we're going to have a nice long bath and relax aren't we?"

Phil smiled at him lovingly as Eret nodded "Mhm....bath sounds nice" he hummed, walked closer to him as he pressed his face in his shoulder.

Phil held him close, softly petting his hair as the older began to feel sleepy. "How about you skip that bath and just go to sleep alrighty?"

Eret nodded. Him and Phil had an extremely long bond... probably because the two had a crush on eachother but they didn't want anything with it. Phil thought it would be weird to date and Eret lost feelings a week after telling them so nothing happened
(And Phil doesn't wanna be shipped with anyone)

Phil took Erets hand and started to lead him upstairs "I see you didn't get the chance to clean up here yet hm?"

Eret shook his head "N-No I didn't sorry" he mumbled, looking away

"Don't apologize for not doing it. It wasn't your job do I need to remind? It's Georges job. Not yours" he kissed Erets cheek and tool him up to his room "Go and change and I'll put you in bed and tuck you in you big baby" 

The older snickered and nodded, "I'm not a baby old man"

"You're older than me idiot" Phil laughed before walking off to get sole dinner on. As he walked down the stairs he saw George walking around and into the kitchen shirtless

Phil had anger towards George. He didn't know how to describe it but he knew George was just using Eret. He just couldn't prove it.

Phil walked over and huffed "for you sir-" George spun around, shoving a white letter into Phils chest "apparently you're back at school again."

Phil looked at him confused "You what?"

George nodded "Mhm!"

Phil sighed and shook his head "I'll go in tomorrow and talk to out with what's gonna happen I suppose"

He shook his head, placing his hands on his hips and looked at George "and I'm taking Eret with me"

George went wide eyes, cursing under his breath. That ment he had to clean up...he had to do something for once and if he didn't he knew full well Phil would boot him out the house.