chapter 18

Hi guys, I was off school sick so I don't know when this gonna go out posted because I feel like crap but hope you do like it even if it is crap like me, ayyyy.

I'm back at school now, but I just had an anxiety attack because I was made to do an assembly Infront of the whole school, and then got screamed at because I didn't want to do a test....

I haven't had a real idea for this, not sure why I turned it into a kidnaping thing but I have an idea now so so enjoy ❤️

Oh 795 words, my most so far 😁
________

Puns Woke up a few seconds ago to talking. He sat up and pause only now they realise he was actually in a class room what was almost pitch black, so couldn't see anything but now he was concentrating on he was able to see a small key on the teacher's desk. How he'd get that was unknown. The person who speaking to be a hybrid of sorts his skins green his hair was brown and he had some sort of horn like things in his head...not not horns more like an ogre thing.

His hands were sharp claws for the fingers. he looks like he could be a really nice guy, unless you are on the wrong side. "Wh-who are you and why are we even here I want answers you twat" Tubbo growled but unfortunately, his brother put hand over his mouth stopping him from saying any other cursive words.

"Who am I...who am I do not recognise me Tubbo? I'm the ladies husband or well you might know me from the championships we went through remember that?" Tubbo shook his head, still confused. The green hybrid growled under his breath before signing deeply

"Joel...my name is Joel..do you now remember me. Or are you that dim whitted?"

"Oh yeah I remember you... you just weren't relevant enough for me to clock who it was." Tubbo giggled, watching anger grow on the shrek hybrids face.

Puns snikered. He didn't really care he didn't...well he didn't like being there obviously, because it was uncomfortable but he didn't really care who it was.

"Boys I wouldn't recommend speaking to me like that seeing as I have your friend or well...she has your friend" Joel chuckled darkly, making the three boys go quiet.

"Have fun~" he waved before heading off. Tubbo looked at Punz nervously "wh-whats happening to us?" He whimpered. Punz just shrugged, "I really hope this is just some dick prank. I wanna get the fuck out of this place"
________

Tommy was with Wilbur and Phil in a classroom. The door was locked and so, Tommy was pissed. "Let us out you little shits" he growled, punching the door repetitively. Wilbur was sat on the chair closest to the window, covering his face. He was bored and annoyed.

"Tommy shat It for a minute" Wilbur scolded, his British accent coming out to play. It usually did when he was in an unfamiliar situation he hated  "Shat It" Tommy mocked the others British accent "Shat it, Shat it"

Phil sighed before they all went quiet. A voice threw an intercom came threw 'All students that are inside the building are now involved in an escape the school situation. Anyone who gets out within the hour will be rewarded greatly, as for the others....good luck'

Phil rubbed his temples. This wasn't unusual, it happened every five years or so. The school assumed it was a 'team building' exercise for all the challenged students like Tommy, Wilbur, techno and so forward. They'd have school faculty as 'Kidnappers' to help the kids be more active and determined to get out. Why people still went to this school was unclear.

Phil wanted a therapist or a lawyer's degree just for this. So anyone who had ever gone to this school could go to him for therapy and he'd understand them clearly, and he'd want to be a Layer so he could sue the school and close it down for good so no other students would or could ever be traumatized again.

"Alright boys, you need to listen carefully-" he started "under the desk should be a key, Wilbur grab it. Tommy I want you to contain all your anger, as much as you can so when we see someone we don't know you'll go full force, clear?"

A smirk grew on tommys face as he chuckled darkly. Phil shuddered and shook his head before turning to Wilbur, who had already gotten the golden key into the beaten lock. "Open" he smiled, shoving the door open and walking out, the shorter males following close behind.