chapter 16

Tommy let out a sigh of annoyance as Drista sat on the sofa putting make up on the blond boy. She had Insisted that it was for a good cause and then completely went back on that by saying 'I can't wait to show dream' But obviously, Tommy couldn't do anything about it because he was in a fuck tone of pain.

"So bootiful" She giggled, getting an eye roll from Tommy at the dumb and stupid pronunciation. Tommy's eyes darted to Billiam, who was still sat on the sofa next to him. He growled and grimaced at him but only got a laugh in return.

Phil walked into the room with a rope, making Tommy and Dream chuckle "You've got some weird kinks Mr Minecraft" Dream laughed, watching Phil go red

"Wh-What!? I'm making rope swing for Tommy and Drista, Get your head out the gutter you dirty boys" he scolded. Tommy laughed and winced as his body aches still. "Sit still or I'll poke your eye out with a brush"

Drista hissed playfully, getting a nod from Tommy. Billiam groaned and stood up from the sofa before walking off to piss his younger brother off like he'd usually do.
_________

Tommy walked into school with Dream and Drista for once. He rarely walked with them. In his words they were a bunch of lousy, brain dead pieces of shite. But where was his say in all of this? He had to just put up with what he got and if didn't well.....sucks to suck.

"Yeah yeah bye whatever-Oi no-" Tommy tried to push dream away as the male held Tommu close, wiping mud off his face "you messy child" he laughed. "Get oofffffff me maaaannnnn" he whined, shoving him away

"Fuckin' Wanker" he hissed, rolling his eyes before running off. Dream lauged, rolling his eyes also and walked in with Drista close behind. They were extremely close in the family. Closer than everyone else in there. Nightmare was usually doing his own thing in his room, Exd (DreamXD) was always out with his father, and Dre was usually with Billiam doing fancy money stuff.

"Mornin' Theseus" Tommy looked up "Oh um hey Techno" he chuckled, rubbing his neck as the taller loomed over him. "I'm here to take you to Phil, come"

He put his hand out, waiting for Tommy to take it, yet he never did. He just rolled his eyes "Fine" Techno moved his hand away and just walked off with Tommy following close behind.

As they walked the deserted halls it felt like there was something wrong,  something was off... The walls up to be more of a greyish colour rather than normal pale whites it was creepy to say the least. By the looks of what Tommy could see, the walls had some sort of either scratch mark, claw mark, or some sort of animal mark against the walls.

"techno I don't understand what's going on...I don't like it I need to understand what's going on" Tommy growled, his breathing picked up slightly to which techno tell.

He hated situations like that he knew Tommy was struggling but it didn't mean he cared any more than he would normally, it was just...Tommy was just a kid. He didn't really need to give more on a fuck then normally....though it might make Phil happy.

"Don't be a baby Theseus come on on just the school corridors you dumb" Tommy scowled at the older, huffing and crossing his arms. "My name is not fucking Theseus it's Tommy get that through your thick skull. Pathetic waste of space, Jesus Christ"

"I don't even know why I try sometimes" Technos voice was monotone and bored. He gave up wanting to help "oh shit what-Techno what's that-!?"

Tommy and techno turned to the wall, both gasping. Tommy covered his mouth as Techno stepped closer. he put his finger in the red paint like substance and felt it. It was wet meaning it was either newly painted or...something else.

He put the red substance near his nose and smell set wondering what it was. His face pails as he turned to Tommy slowly. He gulped

"Its-"