Chapter 18

Oliver's POV

It was snowing outside. The snow was beautiful. I loved how it sparkled in the sun. I got on my jacket and went to go outside in the snow with Brit and Aspen.

"Ollie!" I heard Justin call. He walked up to me and put a beanie ony head. "Remember to keep your ears warm!"

I crossed my arms. "You're lucky no one was around. I would've died from embarrassment..."

"Oh shut up."

We walked outside. I instantly sunk to my knees in the snow. Justin was at the middle of his calves in the snow. I was stuck! I tried moving my legs but they wouldn't budge.

"Help?" I said.

Justin laughed and kept walking away.

"Bitch..." I mumbled. I started to sink more in the snow. Something didn't feel right. I couldn't move my feet. I couldn't move any part of my legs. I was still sinking.

"HELP!" I screamed.

Justin ran over to me and grabbed me by my arms. He lifted me up out of the snow. I felt my ankle pop and a huge flare of pain shot up my leg. I screamed because of the pain. Up to my knees, my pants were covered in mud.

"It's the sink hole," Aspen said. "I forgot to cover it up..."

I held my leg. My ankle hurt. It hurt so much. Justin picked me up and carried me into the house. He layed me on the couch and went to get an icepack. He placed it on my hurt ankle. I winced.

"Sorry." He said. I nodded, blinking the tears out of my eyes

"Aspen forgot to fucking cover up a dangerous hole in the ground. WHAT FUN!" I sarcastically said.

Justin rolled his eyes. "I'll go talk to him. You- stay. I- go."

"What the fu-"

"NO CUSSING OLLIE. ITS NEW YEARS!"

~~

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE.

LATE... UPDATE ;~; SORRY!!!!

Next chapter: "Chapter 19 Wedding part 1"

EEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! YOU GUYS AS EXITED AS I AM!?!

YO WELCOME XD

Next update: February 13th

Chapter 20 update: Feb 16th.

I promise these dates.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡!