Chapter 11

Oliver's POV

I woke up in a hospital room. It looked similar to the one I was in when the bullies had beaten me. I sat up and looked around. My arms were shaking.

"H-Hello?" I called. "Nurse?"

A few seconds later, a nurse walked in. She had dark brown hair and grean eyes. She was quite tall and thin. She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Well it's about time you woke up Mr. Baldinado." She chuckled. "You were... in another coma..."

My eyes widened. "How long..?" I asked.

"2 months..."

I covered my face and cried. I told the nurse to call Justin. I needed to see him.

Then, a little girl walked in. It was Dani. She had a rose in her hand. She looked at me and smiled.

"You're awake!" She cheered.

Seeing her happy made me a bit happier. All I needed was Justin. I needed to hug him tightly. I needed to kiss him....

A couple minutes later, Justin ran in. He looked as if he were crying. He hugged me tightly and cried.

"I missed you so much Ollie..." he cried softly.

"I promise this will never happen again Justin..." I petted his hair. "I'll never go into another coma... never again... I'll stay by your side until the day we die..."

That made him stop crying so he could look up at me and smile. His smile was beautiful. He was beautiful.

He was my beautiful boyfriend... I'll never stop loving him. If he waited for me to wake up and never moved on then we were ment to be. He'd wait for me. He'd stay by my side.

He'd love me, and never stop loving me.

~~

Am I getting better on my update schedule?

Sooo comment how much you're liking the story XD I'm interested to know! Also, should I skip to when they are a bit older like... 3-5 years older? Or should I have one of them have a birthday. In my opinion, Oliver should have the birthday. Hes 2 years younger than Justin. In case you're wondering, Olivers birthday is December 24th, also known as Christmas Eve, and Justins birthday is April 15. Justin is 16, Oliver is 14.

If you guys are wanting me to have the next chapter be Olivers birthday, comment ideas. If you want the biggest time skip ever (3-5 years) then I need more ideas! Is one of them going to college? Are they moving into their own apartment? Whaaaat????

Also, I'm sorry if the story seems short. Didnt have many ideas...

Thanks for Reading, Squidadles!

SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!