Chapter 17

Justin's POV (Again xD)

Oliver and I stayed over at Brit's house for the night, thinking of baby names. 2 boy names, 2 girl names. We all were so excited! Brit wanted the genders to be a suprise so we had to think of baby names.

Brit looked huge. Sure, she was 4 months pregnant, which wasn't long, but she was having twins.

"I have a headache..." Oliver mumbled.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"THINKING OF DAMN NAMES!"

I laughed. "Go take a nap then."

"Come with me then..."

I sighed and followed him to his old room. He turned around and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waiste and led him over to the bed.

<Smut scene! o__o -After Smut Scene->

Oliver had fallen sleep on the bed, naked of course. I got dressed into my pj's and went out into the living room. Brit was asleep on the couch with her head on Aspen's lap.

"Hey Justin." Aspen whispered.

I waved. I sat down next to him and looked at Brit. "She looks ready to pop."

Aspen chuckled. "Yeah. Poke her stomach with a needle; see what happens."

I laughed. "Never know."

"Hey, what were you and Oliver doing upstairs? I heard a few thuds and... what the hell were you two doing?"

"Oh uh..." I sat up straight. "We uh... I-"

"You fucked him?"

"...yes..."

Aspen started laughing. He woke Brit up.

"Stop laughing!" She grumbled.

But he kept laughing. Brit got up and walked to her room.

"I lost my pillow job..." Aspen said.

I started laughing. Then, Oliver walked in and threw a pillow at us.

"STOP LAUGHING!" He screamed.

"You're limping Ollie!" I fell off the couch laughing.

"YOU FUCKED ME TOO HARD!"

"BUTT BUDDIES!" Aspen said, making Oliver laugh as well.

~~

SMUT SCENE E___E XD

Okay so I still need name ideas ;-; pleeaaaasssse???

Okay so the "Butt buddies" thing that Aspen said was what my friend, Halle, says ALL THE TIME about my gay friends, Nico and Brian.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter XD