Chapter 9

Oliver's POV

Once we arrived at the hospital, I stayed by Justin's side until the last minute.

They wheeled him away to the x-ray room. I fell to my knees crying.

After crying on the floor for a couple minutes, a little girl walked over to me. She looked no older than 5. She had brown eyes and curly brown hair. 

"Mister," she said, poking my back. "What's wrong?"

"M-My boyfriend is hurt..." I stuttered.

The little girl sat next to my and brushed my hair out of my eyes.

"Dani." She said.

"W-What?"

"It's my name."

"Oh.." I sat up and looked at her. "I'm Oliver..."

She took my hand and tugged on it. We both stood up and she led me over to a woman with the same hair and eyes as her.

"My," she said, sitting up straight. "Who's this, Dani?"

"This is Oliver." She said, pointing to me. "His boyfriend is hurt. That's why he was crying on the floor over there."

"Hello Oliver." The woman said. Her voice was gentle and sweet. "Would you like to sit with us?"

I nodded. I sat next to Dani's mom. She placed her hand on my shoulder. She reminded me a lot of Brit: sweat, kind, generous. She even looked like Brit...

"Um... what's you're name?" I asked.

"Stephanie." She said.

Where have I heard that name before?

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yes," Stephanie chuckled. "I have a sister named Brittany. Her nickname is 'Brit.'"

"That's my foster mom!" I jumped up. "You're 'Steph!' Her sister!"

Steph looked shocked. "You're the kid she's always talking about! Oliver.... Baldinado!"

We hugged and laughed. She told me that her friend, Sally, was having a baby so that was why they were there.

Dani tugged on my shirt. "Oliver, are you worried about your boyfriend?"

The tears filled my eyes again. I slumped myself into the seat next to Steph and began to cry again. Steph hugged me tightly.

Then, a nurse walked in. "Mr. Baldinado?"

I stood up. "Yes?" I asked eagerly.

"Would you like to see Justin?"

"Of course!" I cried.

(A/N- okay I'm ganna make this chapter longer so you won't wait a long time for the next update)

The nurse led me to a room. Before letting me in the room, she looked at me.

"I think I've seen you before..." she said.

"I was here about a month ago... and stayed here for about 4 months." I said.

"OH! YOU! All the nurses loved you!"

I chuckled. She opened the door and what I saw made me almost faint.

Justin was laying on the bed with wires hooked up to his chest, so he was obviously shirtless. His right leg was wrapped up in a cast. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Ollie." He waved.

I walked over to him, hugged him tightly and started to cry. He held me closely.

"Sh... it's okay Ollie... it's okay..." He whispered.

"It's not okay... you're hurt!" I cried.

"I'll be alright Ollie... I'll be alright."

~~

Happy I made it longer?

Okay so I was thinking that in the next chapter, Oliver gets badly hurt. I need ideas on how he gets hurt.

Sorry if I seem cruel for having Oliver get hurt. It just seems interesting to hurt someone brutally *evil laughter* MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

SEE YAA DINKILDOTS!

BYEEEEE!!!!