Chapter 23

It was June 16th. A month after Brit died. The babies were now a month old.

They were still as weak and funny as they were when they were first born. Caleb looked a lot like Aspen. Addie looked like Brit.

A few days before, I got a call from Aspen's friend John. Aspen had committed suicide due to depression. I wouldn't blame him. If it weren't for Justim and the kids being with me, I would've slit my throat or jump out the nearest window.

Caleb and Addie were sleeping in the third story of the house. The second story had the family room and kitchen and guest bedroom. First floor had our gaming room. Justin was playing Vanish. It was about you going through tunnels and/or sewers and a "mole-man" was after you.

"Why am I here against my will?" Justin asked.

"Maybe you're cleaning?" I chuckled.

"I'm cleaning up notes..." he found another note. "Ugggh..." he saw a cut electrical wire. "Can I electrify myself with the wire? CAN I ELECTRIFY THE MONSTER? Ugh if I were really down here, I would've drop kicked him in the balls long ago!"

I laughed until my sides hurt. Justin looked at me as if I had donkey ears and went back to his game. He got bored so he put in The Walking Dead. Fun as hell game. He was on episode 4. It was the part where Clementine was missing and Lee got bit.

When Lee got bit, Justin flipped. "NO!" He screamed. "LEEEE! NOOO!"

I laughed even more. Justin was now crying.

He loves video game characters more than he loves me.

I see how this is...

He must've read my mind. "It's just the feels Ollie." He hugged me.

**********

Justin had fallen asleep so I was playing The Walking Dead. I was bitch slapped with the feels so much. The ending... I was crying like a baby. Justin woke up and took one look at me then started laughing his ass off.

"The feels hit ya?" He laughed.

"DA FEELS SLAPPED ME HARD!"

~~

This was just a lil chapter for funsies XD

Sorry that I dont update often... ill try.

Peace ✌

♡♡♡♡♡