Chapter 26

Oliver's POV

It was Calebs birthday, but Justin was sick. He had a fever of 104 so I was driving him to the hospital. He layed in the back seat, looking as if he was dead.
Once we got to the hospital, I had to practically carry Justin into the hospital. I had Caleb with a baby sitter so he wasn't with us.

The doctors placed him on a gurney and wheeled him away. I sat in the waiting room and waited.

*4 Hours Later*

A doctor walked over to me. He sat in the seat next to me.

"We found cancer cells in his blood. They're for his bones." He said in a foreign accent I never heard before.

"What do you mean? Does he have..." I froze before saying...

"Cancer, yes. It's Osteosarcoma."

***************

Cancer...

Justin had cancer...

I ran into the room he was in. He was hooked up to machines, but awake.

"Babe..." I whimpered. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"It's okay Oliver," he hugged me back. "Dr. Valdez said it's not mild for me. It's just weakening me."

"Justin what if you die?" I cried.

"I won't. I'm not leaving your side 'til I die of old age. I'll stand by you the whole time."

I cried for a complete hour. The man I knew for so long had cancer. The man I've loved for forever had cancer. The one guy I'll always love... had cancer.

But I had to tell myself everyday: He'll live. He's not going to leave my side. He wont hang me out to dry on a rainy day. He'll be with me. If I trusted him with my life, I could trust him to stay alive with me.

These words always brought tears to my eyes. What if he died? I never liked asking myself that question. He may be sick, but that's okay. All I need to do is look Over The Horizon.

~~

ITS OVER!!!!

I was ganna make the book longer but no. And...

Halle, if you're reading this, IM MAKING THE SEQUEL. I WANNA SOOO..

YOU CAN MAKE THE FANFICTION.

ANYWAYS

C:

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Im making the sequel right away.

Under The Sunset

Perfect?

♡♡♡♡♡