Chapter 25

Oliver's POV

*9 months later*

In a month, it would be Calebs birthday. I became a stay at home dad and Justin got a job at the hospital. He was good with people who were hurt so he'd make a great doctor.

Anyways, I was teaching Caleb how to walk. I set him on the floor and walked a few feet from him. I kneeled down. "C'mon Caleb! You can do it!"

He fell. I instantly ran over to him. He was crying. I picked him up and rocked him in my arms. He must've hit his head on the wall by the stairs...

"Ssshhhhh," I whispered. "It's okayyy."

Then, Justin walked in through the front door. "What happened?"

"Oh I was just teaching Caleb how to walk but he hit his head on the wall when he fell," I said. I looked at Caleb and wiped the tears from his eyes. "I guess he's not ready to walk yet?"

Then, Caleb squiggled out of my arms and walked over to Justin and hugged his leg.

"OH WOW!" I pouted.

Justin laughed and picked Caleb up. "HE LOVES ME SO MUCH!"

"I'm practically his mom-" I said, but started laughing.

"This baby did NOT come out your dick when I fucked you SOOOO." He walked away.

I was laughing my ass off!!

~~

Short chapter, but funny XD

Guys if you're wondering, yes I'll update more of Finally. Just not now.

Lots of love, ♡♡♡♡♡