Chapter 13

Oliver's POV

~Big Time Skip- 3 years~

It's been a year since Justin went to college. I haven't seen him in 4 months. I missed him. It was Christmas Eve, also known as my birthday. I was turning 18.

It was 1:00am on my birthday. I was laying in my bed, crying. I missed Justin so much. I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Oliver?" A womans voice said. "You awake?"

"Yeah..." I sighed. "Come in..."

It was Brit. She was dressed in her pink sweater and black pajama pants. She gestured for me to look outside. I got out of bed and looked out my bedroom window. I saw a black car. At first I was confused. Then, I saw the driver step out of the car.

It was Justin.

I ran down the stairs and outside, not bothering to put shoes on. I ran over to Justin and tackled him with a hug.

"I missed you!" I cried.

"I missed you too, Ollie." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I was crying. I missed him so much.

So fucking much...

"Go inside and up to your room," Justin said. "I'll meet you up there in a second."

"Don't make me wait." I laughed.

He kissed me. It was short and sweet. "10 minutes won't kill you." He chuckled.

I went inside. I slipped on the stairs a couple times because I'm a complete doofus. I ran into my room and jumped on my bed and hugged a pillow. I was so happy. Justin was home! I pinched myself.

Ow... IM NOT DREAMING!

About 10 later, Justin walked in. He dropped his bags and walked over to me. He layed next to me and closed his eyes.

"So tired..." he whispered.

"You can go to sleep, Love." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. "I'll be waiting for you in the morning."

~~

BIG TIME SKIP RIGHT!?

So, Olivers birthday is involved AND the time skip.

Comment. Vote. Follow. STAY AWESOME.

BYEEEEE!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡