Chapter 8

Justin's POV

Oliver and I were soaked after the sprinkler attack. We walked home and changed our clothes. I was changing in Oliver's room while he was in the bathroom.

I stripped out of all of my clothes. I reached for my boxers when the door opened.

"Hey Jus- OH SORRY!" Oliver said, covering his eyes. "Nice ass... GAH..." He shut the door.

My face burned. I got on my boxers. Then the door opened again. It was Oliver... again.

"S-Sorry for-" I stopped him with a kiss.

"Its all fine." I chuckled.

"Y-You still got a nice ass..." Oliver stuttered.

I cracked up. Wow.. really!? I fell to the floor laughing. Oliver looked at me as if I were insane.

"Oh get your PJ's on, Mr. Nice-Ass!" He laughed. "I wanna watch TV with you downstairs." And with that, my cute boyfriend went downstairs.

I got my PJ pants and a sweat shirt on. I ran down the hall and fell down the stairs.

Pain flared in my right leg and ribcage. I screamed in pain.

"JUSTIN!" Oliver cried. He placed his hands on my chest and I cried out in pain. "SORRY!"

Tears filled my eyes. The pain was horrible. It felt as if someone were smacking a hammer on my ribcage and stabbing my right leg with a billion needles. Oliver tried to pick me up, but he was too weak.

"BRIT!" Oliver cried. "PLEASE! HELP!"

Brit came running in from the kitchen. When she looked at me, she gasped.

"Justin!" She said, kneeling down next to me. "Are you okay!?"

I shook my head, saying no. The pain made it impossible to speak. I started crying because of the pain. Oliver got out his phone and called 9-1-1.

"My boyfriend Justin fell down the stairs and may have broken his ribs and or leg! Send an ambulance! PLEASE!" He hung up. He lifted my head up and placed it in his lap.

"Hang in there Justin..." His voice cracked. "You're going to be fine..."

I was still crying. The pain was too much for me to handle. I shut my eyes but I didnt fall asleep. I heard the ambulance sirens. Oliver set my head next to Brit's leg and ran to the front door. Peramedics ran in and wheeled in a gurney. One of the peramedics put a yellow neck brace around my neck in case I hurt my neck without knowing. They lifted me up. I cried out in pain. They set me on the gurney and lifted the gurney up so it was up to the peramedics' waist. They wheeled me out of the house.

"Aye!" I heard Oliver yell. "Can I- you know.. tag along? And be be-"

"You want to come with and comfort him?" a woman asked.

"Of course!" Oliver's voice cracked.

The peramedics set me in the ambulance truck. I opened my eyes and saw Oliver climb in the truck and sit next to me. He took my hand. I squeezed his hand until he winced.

"I lost blood circulation to my fingers..." Oliver squeaked.

"Sorry..." I took a deep breath, which hurt. I groaned in pain. Oliver covered his face with his free hand.

"Justin..." He cried softly. "You're going to be okay..."

"I... I hope so..."

~~

Holy shit on shingles...

Who freaked out because of this chapter and who laughed at what Oliver said? XD I DIIIIIIIIIIID

Sorry for updating late ;~; I was just soooo busy....

Now, any ideas for Oliver's POV in the next chapter? Now you CANT say "have Justin die" or any shit like that. I already have certain ideas for future chapters.

Thanks for reading, Squidily Dinks!

BYE!!!