Chapter 4

Justin's POV

The second Oliver went in pain, I started to panic.

It's been 4 hours and I've been in the waiting room since. To be honest, I was scared. What if Oliver was... no. Think positive... I looked at my phone. The wallpaper was a selfie me and Oliver took together last summer. The picture made me cry. I needed to know if he was okay.

After a quiet moment in the waiting room, a doctor walked in. He had Harry Potter glasses and grey hair. He had his doctor jacket on so he looked very professional.

"Hello," he said. I waved. "Oliver is alright. He's awake in his room. Just resting. Ypu can go see him if you would like to."

I nodded and practically ran to his room. I looked in the room and smiled.

Oliver was nibbling on a piece of bread. His shirt was off, but he had a bandage on his side. He wasn't as pale as he was when he felt the pain.

The sight of him made me want to cry. Knowing that he was okay prevented the tears from flowing. My eyes became teary but I blank the tears away, knowing that I can hold Oliver in my arms once again. To tell him that he was alright now.

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. We stayed like that for a while. "You're so brave..." I whispered to him.

"It's all because I have someone to be brave for." He whispered back.

~Time Skip - 1 week (A/N: BIG TIME SKIP)~

Oliver was aloud to go home now. I didn't have a car so we decided to walk home. Oliver would get tired so we'd make a quick rest stop. We were 3 miles from his house when he seemed upset.

"What's wrong Ollie?" I asked him, puttong my arm around his shoulder.

"I'm weak, and stupid..." he said without hesitating. "I got beat up for being weak... I'm such an idiot..."

I looked him in the eyes. "Don't say that!"

"It's true!" He yelled. "I'm a fucking weak bitch who should've been left there to die!"

I got so mad at Oliver. "YOU ARENT THAR AT ALL! YOU'RE THE STRONGEST KID I KNOW AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF YOU SAY YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!"

Oliver stared at me. He turned away from me, and ran home.

~~

CLIFFHANGERRRRRR

SORRY ABOUT IT XD JUST MAKIN YA THINK SHIT.

OKAAAAAY SOOOOOO LIKE ITTTT?

SEE YA SQUIDILY DINKS!