Chapter 21

Justin's POV

-time skip ~ 4 1/2 months-

Oliver and I were sitting on the couch watching TV when we got a call from Aspen. Oliver went to answer it and almost dropped the phone.

"JUSTIN!" Oliver screamed with excitement. "BRIT WENT INTO LABOR!"

I jumped off the couch and grabbed my jacket and car keys and ran out to the car with Oliver. I started the car and drove over to the hospital.

**********

We waited in the waiting room for a while. Aspen walked out of the delivery room and leaned against the wall.

"Something wrong, dad?" Oliver said, standing up.

"Brit's too weak to deliver the baby girl. So far, Caleb was born... just waiting for Addie..."

We were all scared. What if Addie died?

"They're taking Brit into surgery for a c-section..." Aspen said.

**********

We were in the operation room. Oliver and I were talking to Brit while she was having the c-section being done.

"I love you Oliver..." she randomly said. Then...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep....

"Mom?" Oliver cried. "MOM!?"

"BRITNEY!?" Aspen and I screamed.

"We're losing her!" One of the doctors said. A nurse pushed me and Oliver out of the room. Oliver hugged me and started crying. A nurse walked out with both of the babies. She handed me both of them then looked to Oliver.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Your mother is dead."

~~

Sorry for the LATTTE update!

I've just been very busy.

PLEASE GO READ "FINALLY"

XD

♡♡♡♡♡